[THEME CLOSED. Please don't post here] Elliot - page 5

MetaDriver:

I strongly advise you to buy an oscilloscope.

It's a thing, really!!!

Plug an electric guitar into it and enjoy....

I think the Lissajous figures will be useful in one case. It's if you smoke canapoli and stare at them.

Speculator:

I think the Lissajous figures will be useful in one case. It's if you smoke canapoli and stare at them.

You obviously don't understand the message. The addition of mutually perpendicular objects gives these shapes. Which is what your waves are.

solar:

You clearly don't understand the message. The addition of mutually perpendicular objects, gives these figures. Which are your waves.

But as far as I understand the oscilloscope device is useless in market analysis. How can Lissajous figures be useful?

Speculator:

But as far as I understand the oscilloscope device is useless in market analysis. How can Lissajous figures be useful?

Exactly the same way as a wave pattern.

solar:

Just like the wave markup.

Well yes if wave marking is used in the practice of electrical engineering repair it is a dead end! But in the world for every phenomenon there are different waves for electrical engineering oscilloscope for market elliot for mathematicians lissajous!

Speculator:

Well yes if wave marking is used in the practice of electrical engineering repair it is a dead end! But in the world for every phenomenon there are different waves for electrical engineering oscilloscope for market elliot for mathematicians lissajous!

That's right. What's an argument and a chance for the clever, is a set-up and stupidity for the "wavelist". To each his own.

MetaDriver:
That's right. What is an argument and a chance for the clever, is a set-up and foolishness for the "volnovik". To each his own.

And why are you so negative about this analysis? In my opinion it is a very effective product!