[THEME CLOSED. Please don't post here] Elliot - page 4

rensbit:
Hello everyone ))))
Before you make such statements, look through this thread and especially ZetM's posts.
Good luck and profit.

Good evening!

How does this sound?

Speculator:

rensbit:
Hi all ))))
Before you make such statements, look through this thread and especially ZetM's posts.
Good luck and profit to all.

Good evening

How's that for you?

Sorry, but I deal only with EURUSD (I have enough profit and headache with it), therefore I cannot say anything about this instrument.

But if at all, try not to just count waves, that way you can "see" anything, but be consistent and more natural. Consistent - means that the current layout should agree with the one that follows the history, i.e., the current layout should confirm the layout of the history and vice versa. More natural means to mark-up those patterns, which Elliott discovered, and not to try to adjust the mark-up to the current state of the market, the price will come to the place it needs and form the pattern described by Elliott (by the way, this is the reason why most wave-drivers make mistakes in the mark-up).

P.S. Be a tracker who tracks his prey slowly and methodically.

P.P.S. In the picture the wave designation as (5) is most likely not finished yet and will eventually form a simple zigzag.

I will study the graph very carefully before I show it to you! Sorry!!!

TheXpert:
Actually, if it works, waves can easily be represented as a Markov chain.
solar:

But if it does not work, unfortunately, it cannot be represented at all. (((((

I associate all this crap much more with Lissajous figures. Once you look at it from the multicurrency bell tower, all the mysticism immediately comes off and elliotism is immediately cured...

;)

The market offers an opportunity to make money to anyone who knows how to use indicators. Several are required. The more, the better.

Important! No single indicator can guarantee faultless/flawless operation.

Start with 5-7 indicators that are included into the terminal. Mercilessly/selfishly spend your precious time on these.

Without excluding Eliot, I will say that indicators from guys like Chaikin, Williams, Lambert, Weidler deserve just as much attention.

DhP:

The market offers an opportunity to make money to anyone who knows how to use indicators. Several are required. The more, the better.

Important! No single indicator can guarantee faultless/flawless operation.

Start with 5-7 indicators that are included into the terminal. Mercilessly/selfishly spend your precious time on these.

Without excluding Eliot, I will say that indicators from guys like Chaikin, Williams, Lambert, Weidler deserve just as much attention.

Yes indicators are very good! But waves are so mesmerizing...

Speculator:

Yes, the indicators are very good! But the waves are so mesmerising...

I strongly advise you to buy an oscilloscope.

It's a thing, really!!!

You plug an electric guitar into it and enjoy....

MetaDriver:

I strongly advise you to buy an oscilloscope.

It's a thing, really!!!

Plug an electric guitar into it and enjoy....

Or Lissajous figures to gawk at))

Sepulca:

Or Lissajous figures to gawk at))

Uh-oh... Five minutes of staring... I had an epiphany... I'm going to go potty... :)))