What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 48

ANG3110:
Yes your writing is driven by an alleged concern for Metakvotes, like you think it will make them feel bad. Don't worry, it won't. Your teacher-like responses to first graders are already starting to make me smile. You should think of the millions of practical traders who are denied that opportunity. Those of you who know me know I don't do "tongue twisters" for no reason.

Yeah, right. You're the biggest trader around, and we're no match for you. Such questions wouldn't even dare pop into our brains, let alone solve them...

where I'm going with this... I am kind (c). so in your case it is true to say that those who want to - seek and find a solution, and those who do not want to look for a reason to whine.

Renat:
What is this nonsense about ECN? Look how many MT5s have native integrations with Currenex, Integral, CitiFX, Hotspot, FastMatch. Absolute dumb ignorance. If you want to trade with pure ECNs, just open an account with e.g. Alpari UK.
Renat, I apologise for saying no ECNs are used, or rather of those I know as good ones and on whom I have or had accounts, and there are relatively many. At Alpari UK the spreads are noticeably bigger than for example FXOpen and even than FXCM (ActivTrader) and since I'm looking for conditions to maximize my own profits, it's not wise to buy "strawberry" from a seller who is in no way better than others, and even worse in some ways. So don't be sorry, I won't open an account with Alpari UK for now. And about the history of asks and the tester with them, you think about it. I'm telling you for sure it will be a huge boost to MT's rating and a big gift for traders. It's not as complicated as it seems. You've solved tasks that are an order of magnitude more difficult.

FAQ:

Yeah, right. You're the most trader here, and we're no match for you. Such questions wouldn't even dare pop into our brains, let alone solve them...

where I'm going with this... I'm being kind. what's true in your case is that whoever wants it seeks and finds a solution, and whoever doesn't want it finds a reason to whine.

I wrote that the stupid ones get angry. Who do you think you belong to then? At least your advice and comments give the impression that you have no idea what this is all about and are only getting in the way. You are also angry. Be angry at yourself, please.

ANG3110:
I told you, the stupid get angry. Who do you think you belong to then? At least your advice and comments give the impression that you do not understand what the issue is about and get in the way. You are also angry. Angry at yourself please.

An evening of fiction:

MQ made an AskBid story, happily presented it, the dealers looked at it all and went nuts, but where to get it? Well, the hard men in the dealers thought, add it to Bid Spred and you have an AskBid story.

They have not got the message, they just do not know what to do with it.

Urain:

An evening of fiction:

MQ made AskBid story, happily presented it, dealers looked at it all and flipped out, but where to get it? Well, they thought tough guys in dealing, let's add to Bid Spred and you will AskBid story.

I'm not sure where the promised profit is, I don't understand it.

I do not. It seems that way to you. I have been talking to the systems people at 2 ECN brokers and they clearly described that their prices come out from an aggregator which is fed by liquidity providers, mainly from the big banks. They write continuous ticks on both ascs and bids, and give a converted to minutes or even timeframe history, it's easy. The thing is that the tester in MT4 was designed at the beginning of the century for kitchen conditions. Metakvotes tried very hard then, and improved and debugged everything. And now, when everything is going as it is, I don't want to change anything. And times and trading conditions have completely changed. I don't even know what else to say. When my father was alive and young, he was very eager to learn everything new, was interested in the latest things and tried to fit in. And when he grew old, he became so conservative that to change something was like shifting a huge stone. God rest his soul. Metakvotes also became somewhat conservative towards certain issues. What about programming and Stanislav's dream to make a program on Microsoft's compiler level, they implemented it in MT5, apparently they were interested in it. Right Renat? And with these asc-beads, to accept it as an ideology is, well, very conservative. And in vain. As I said earlier, everyone would have benefited from it.

ANG3110:
I wrote that the stupid ones are angry. Who do you think you belong to then? At least your advice and comments give the impression that you have no idea what this is all about and are only getting in the way. You are also angry. Be mad at yourself, please.

Why would I be mad at you? I have seen enough to know that trying to tell you anything that is different from your opinion is completely useless, and not just by me. keep talking with your ears tightly closed.

ANG3110:
No. It seems that way to you. I have been talking to the systems people at 2 ECN brokers and they clearly described that their prices come out from an aggregator which is fed by liquidity providers, mainly from the big banks. They write continuous ticks on both ascs and bids, and give a converted to minute or even timeframe history, it's the easiest thing to do. The thing is that the tester in MT4 was designed at the beginning of the century for kitchen conditions. Metakvotes tried very hard then, and improved and debugged everything. And now, when everything is going as it is, I don't want to change anything. And times and trading conditions have completely changed. I don't even know what else to say. When my father was alive and young, he was very eager to learn everything new, was interested in the latest things and tried to fit in. And when he grew old, he became so conservative that to change something was like shifting a huge stone. God rest his soul. Metakvotes also became somewhat conservative towards certain issues. What about programming and Stanislav's dream to make a program on Microsoft's compiler level, they implemented it in MT5, apparently they were interested in it. Right Renat? And with these asc-beads, to accept it as an ideology is, well, very conservative. And in vain. As I said earlier, everyone would have benefited from it.
That sounds very much like the truth.

FAQ:

Why would I be mad at you? I've seen enough to know that trying to tell you anything different from your opinion is totally useless, and not just by me. keep talking with your ears tightly closed.

I wonder why you insist on your point of view. Maybe you have already made thousands of tests of scalper systems on the MT4 tester and they successfully work on the real account? Maybe, you have conducted a detailed comparison of the spread's influence on the profitability characteristics? Maybe, you have traded these programs on dozens of brokers? Maybe, you have earned many thousands of % profit on it? So why are you lecturing me? Exactly like my grandmother, at school, "don't you dare listen to western music and those Beatles", "you don't need it...". And I'm like "well grandma, well it's so fashionable now, even the programme "In the lens of America" starts with a Beatles song Can't Buy Me Love". And she's like, "you don't want to listen to anything and you can't prove anything..." Sounds like it, doesn't it?

I don't like routines. And writing scripts for refinement tests is a must. Reading history from my own dat files with asks and bits taken from FXCM, FXOpen and RVD. Repeat the Expert Advisor in a scripted variant. Simulate 2 price streams in the tester as for opening prices. Output statistics. Own charts. Save to special files. I probably have nothing else to do and I do it just as a toy? That is why I ask those who are supposed to do it.

I looked that on mql5 forum there is also a heated discussion on the topic of asks. Of course, if there are any difficulties for developers to implement mode with asks history, then making it possible to import custom history with asks into tester and test by ask-bid is absolutely feasible. But is it worth saving on asc history? I don't think it will do any good. Having an asc history and tests on it, makes the results completely transparent and quite accurate. They give a good idea of the price changes themselves. And most importantly, they allow to asymmetrize the indicators and algorithms with respect to real prices. And recording the average spread as in MT5 distorts the real picture, and if we introduce changes in MT4, we should not repeat the concept of recording the average spread. It would be much easier to add 4 dabl in history, rewrite bases, switch charts on the front panel for bid, ask and average modes, and the matter would be over and everything would be at its best.

ANG3110:

I looked that on mql5 forum there is also a heated discussion on the topic of asks. Of course, if there are any difficulties for developers to implement mode with asks history, then making it possible to import custom history with asks into tester and test by ask-bid is absolutely feasible. But is it worth saving on asc history? I don't think it will do any good. Having an asc history and tests on it, makes the results completely transparent and quite accurate. They give a good idea of the price changes themselves. And most importantly, they allow to asymmetrize the indicators and algorithms with respect to real prices. And recording the average spread as in MT5 distorts the real picture, and if we introduce changes in MT4, we should not repeat the concept of recording the average spread. It would be much easier to add 4 dabl in history, rewrite bases, switch charts on the front panel for bid, ask and average modes, and the matter would be over and everything would be at its best.

Don't you think all this stuff is already working somewhere and making good profits. Now imagine that the ticking story has been released to the masses. Wouldn't the earnings of these comrades decrease?