What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 54

Mischek2:
Most likely you mean the second hard disk in the computer, not the one with the software.

Most computers have one hard disk, but it is split into several (often 2) partitions.

:)

PapaYozh:

Most computers have one hard disk, but it is split into several (often 2) partitions.

:)

I wouldn't allow a single drive to be partitioned.

they put partitioned medjic, partitioned, and then hee-hee-hee, no room for the movie.

Renat:

MetaEditor by Five can already compile C/C++ if it detects Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012 installed:

You can build the simplest C/C++ libraries directly in the editor without switching to Visual Studio.

Renat, please tell us,was VS2010 accidentally omitted in this list: "Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012" or deliberately (i.e. ME5 does not work with VS2010)?

Thanks Mishek, Popeyej! But still, how to find this hard drive D and transfer MT4 there? I realised it's not a floppy, where every time I switch it on I'm offered to make a copy of the archives!

borilunad:
Thanks Mishek, Daddy! But how do I find D drive and put MT4 on it? Figured out that it's not a floppy, where every time I switch it on I'm offered to make a copy of the archives!

0 everything is visible either via PROVIDER or via MY COMPUTER

1 how many hard drives do you have on your computer ?

2 Probably just one " C ".

3 either put a second hard drive (better) or split the " C " into two (worse) into " C " and " D ". But that's a pain in the ass.

Alexey_74:

Renat, could you please tell me ifVS2010 is missing in this list: "Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012 "by accident or on purpose (i.e. ME5 does not work with VS2010)?
Accidentally. I have 2010, flight is fine.

Mischek2:

0 everything is visible either via the PROVIDER or via MY COMPUTER

1 how many hard drives do you have on your computer ?

2 most likely just one " C "

3 Either put a second hard drive (better) or split the " C " into two (worse) into " C " and " D ". This is a pain in the ass.

0 - What is the Explorer? And of course YOUR COMPUTER won't help me!

1 and 2 - Yes!

3 - Don't know how, better without the "hassle"!

Thanks! But I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet... Maybe someone else knows what to do and how to do it?

borilunad:

0 - What is the Conductor? And of course YOUR COMPUTER won't help me!

1 and 2 - Yes!

3 - Don't know how, better without the "hassle"!

Thanks! But I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet... Maybe someone else knows what to do and how to do it?

Put in a second hard drive, call it "D" and forget the hassle

Alexey_74:

Renat, tell me please, and in this list: "Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012 "VS2010 was accidentally omitted or deliberately (i.e. ME5 c VS2010 does not work) ?
Accidentally, actually it should work.

MetaDriver:
Accidental. I've got 2010 and it's been running fine.
Renat:
Accidentally, it should actually work.

thanks. exhale...