What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 66

Interesting:

What does the format of historical data and trading in the terminal have to do with it? Are you suggesting that if you change the history format and make it unavailable to traders in MT5 more real accounts will appear?

at that,

Renat:
By the way, there's a big temptation to drag the history base as M1(including the spread) into MetaTrader 5 and close a lot of problems with historical data.

getting rid of the history hole, still do not understand how it happens... synchronisation is lame.

Dear developers, fix the bug with the speed of testing ( slider) when the value 32 is too fast, at 31 more or less, less than 31 very slow, it is easier and faster to test the demo ..... Thanks . This bug has been mentioned several times already .

Urain:

Regarding the developer, if you're interested in the opinion of "MQ developers" just write it, and then guess what you're thinking, there's half a forum developers.

I'll surprise you, you came to developer forum (because a programmer is the one who translates from human language to machine language, and the developer is a person who develops the solution, so many people here are two in one, and even three in one, also traders).

And by the way for especially stupid, in a message about the "developer" there is an explanation (in another colour) dotting all the i's, but you probably do not belong to them (to the dumb), because not even reached their level.

On PS you probably rarely on the forum, any branch of the announcement after the first pages degenerate, because the purpose of the announcement announcement, is achieved on the first page. What can I add?

:) Mr. Moderators, did you give this guy something for the hit-and-run? I'm just curious.)

Because here he already has some levels on me, apparently by his measure "not able to read black on white" taken ...

He's trying to figure out if I can reach them or not... Huh...

However - if he does not understand why I write "Developer" with a capital letter and why this word can not relate to it in any way - well, what can I say ...

Well... The man doesn't get it... Doesn't understand what was asked, what was written about... I see... You can't get in over your head...

That's it... All right... I won't laugh anymore. Sinful, they say...

PS just came by to check and see what's new... Well, nothing so far, I guess. Pity... It's been announced for almost a month now... Why hang up such interesting carrots for so long... :) You should have told me later when you are ready...

PPS I've seen the beta, of course, but it's not quite the same...

After the change in terminal four, will there be a tester like in mql5?

Renat:

We are currently working on a huge upgrade of the MetaTrader 4 client terminal

1. The security of the MQL4 code immediately increases by an order of magnitude

The new EX4/EX5 files have a very serious and completely redesigned protection as compared to the old EX4.

Already easily breaks EAs compiled in 509 build .....

VOLDEMAR:

Already easily breaking EAs compiled in 509 build .....

Not already, but still.

If they are breaking the Windows, iPhone 5 before it comes out, then they will be breaking a software that makes money, so "already" is more applicable, it is fighting a windmill... as a result, you only need to add bugs to the software. I do not use any broken software, but I think it will be just like that, it cannot be any other way because special programs will write and run together with MT that everything would work while you will have to add your flaws to MT and then fix them. Well, this is my unbiased imho, and you can fight if you like.

Very interested in two big questions:

1. will there be a 64-bit version?

2. Will the problem of "lost" ticks be solved? (when pending orders are triggered at price N and this price does not come to the "market overview" window, but is simply shown on the chart)

Reason: