FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 95

zoritch:

that's how everyone gets duped...

aren't your words below?

and is there, as such, a problem with making money in forex...?

is there any point in studying fluttering movements in the hope of super profits...?

the opening of a new day is a couple of candles...average...

end of quote.

lotos7:

A neuropsychiatrist to the STUDY...

I think it's just psychiatry, what does neurology have to do with it?

moskitman:

aren't your words below?

end of quote.

Well, come on, mate, take it easy - that was a couple of years ago... A fledgling doesn't find a flock right away... :-))

(... Actually today it's plus 42 and 83, but it hurts the country... :-)) the same 42 and 83 have to give... but I haven't had such a fast U-turn signal since 2008...)

mimohodom:

I think it's just psychiatry. What's neurology got to do with it?

...I'm just tired and bent on balancing reality and imagination... so treatment, as always...

...girls... alcohol... cigarettes... airing the pad between the chair and the monitor...

margaret:
Well yes, they adjust the price to close

I didn't know that.

zoritch:
Well, come on, mate, take it easy - that was a couple of years ago... A fledgling doesn't immediately find a flock...:-))
Silence, Vladimirovich, silence... like a fish

lotos7:

...girls...alcohol...cigarettes...

WHERE ???

lotos7:

... thinking is present, analysis is adequate... just tired and bent the curve of balancing reality and imagination... so treatment, as always...

...girls... alcohol... cigarettes...

sybaritic... All right, all right... you'll be reminded - the ones with small diamonds, the ones with lean cabbage soup...

mimohodom:

When citizens come to power, most of the visitors of this forum will be shot, others will emigrate, and the rest will be subject to forced treatment (those who are fond of mantras).

The nationally oriented citizens have long been in power, they created Gazprom, the national heritage of the kike nation and they don't care about emigration, many rule from there))

mimohodom:

you're sybaritic... All right, all right... those with small diamonds will be reminded of you - those with lean cabbage soup.

Everyone works to the extent of their understanding for themselves, and to the extent of their lack of understanding for the one who understands more.