FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 97

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/520411 Yeah, and they built a synagogue for the Pakistanis.

yardex:

Well, that's very brief )))))))

what if it's not so short? ))))) by the way about the gas chambers Jehovah aka Yahweh (the stolen and distorted name of Slavic Yavia) has nothing to do with it. gimler or Goebbels themselves would never have figured it out, some Jew helped them, there are even documents on it.. i have not read it myself, i have a friend who likes history, in general, Jews are the same goyim for Levites, so it is better not to get into it or you will go crazy )))) everyone have a nice weekend, i went to bathe ))))

emotraid:

How about a shorter one? ))))) by the way, about the gas chambers, Jehovah, aka Yahweh (the stolen and distorted name of Slavic Yavia) has nothing to do with it...gimler or Goebbels themselves would never have figured it out, some Jew helped them, there are even documents on this subject.. I have not read it myself, I have a friend who likes history, in general, Jews are the same Goyim for Levites, in general, there is such a mess that it is better not to get into it or you will go crazy )))) everyone have a nice weekend, went to bathe ))))
I never once said the word Jew. Jews are a nationality and they can be Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc. And the word Jew is equivalent to the word Jew. In progressive Judaism, even a Chukchi can become a Jew, all he has to do is accept the rite.
As for Jews, they are all different. In percentage terms, as many Jews fought for Nazi Germany as for the Bolsheviks, and they beat each other up without sparing their lives.
As for God, He is One, no matter what you call Him.

yardex:
As a percentage, there were as many Jews fighting for Nazi Germany as there were for the Bolsheviks.
where can i find the facts?

The thread has gone all the way to the ones that ban in the "smoking room" as well.

The old timers have fallen silent. Losses. It will pass. After all, 1.27 attracted for a long time. Just lost faith.

And all rubbish in the thread on political and national topics should be considered as flooding with an indefinite ban. This has never happened before.

Well, for example herehttp://pandoraopen.ru/2012-08-22/evrejskie-soldaty-gitlera-2/

150,000 Jewish soldiers and officers out of a 7 million army, that's more than 2 per cent. A standard figure of Jews in any country.

"In my headquarters I will decide who is Jewish and who is not!"
Göring

))

yardex:

Well, for example herehttp://pandoraopen.ru/2012-08-22/evrejskie-soldaty-gitlera-2/

150,000 Jewish soldiers and officers out of a 7 million army, that's more than 2 per cent. A standard figure of Jews in any country.

"In my headquarters I will decide who is Jewish and who is not!"
Göring

))

think about forex

Demi:

think about forex
I'm going to study, study and study again, as the great Fibonacci bequeathed us)). There is nothing complicated about Forex, the main thing is self-discipline! ))

yardex:
I have never once uttered the word Jew. Jews are a nationality and they can be Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc. And the word Jew is equivalent to the word Jew. In progressive Judaism, even a Chukchi can become a Jew, all he has to do is accept the rite.
As for Jews, they are all different. In percentage terms, there were as many Jews fighting for Nazi Germany as there were Bolsheviks, and they beat each other up without sparing their lives ))
As for God, He is One, no matter what you call Him.
That, dear boy, is nationalism. And like all ...isms are made by a bunch of cunning politicians to achieve certain goals, at the hands of duped patriots. In the 90's I lived in Kazakhstan, there was an attempt to pit Kazakhs against Kazakhs. My response to appeals to restore historical justice was approximately: -I persuaded them, let's go kill Serik! The reply followed: "Well, Serik is a normal man...". Then it turned out that Berik is a normal guy and in general the Kazakhs I know are quite normal, but some distant Kazakhs from the steppe or from the south are parasites. So, if you want to look for an enemy on the national (religious) basis, start with the nearest environment, and if you do not find nasties there, think whether you are a fool. Maybe someone is trying to manipulate you...

Nesradamus:
That, dear boy, is nationalism. And like all ...isms is done by a bunch of cunning politicians, to achieve certain goals, at the hands of duped patriots. In the 90s I lived in Kazakhstan, there was an attempt to pit Kazakhs against Kazakhs. My response to appeals to restore historical justice was approximately the following: -I persuaded them, let's go kill Serik! The reply followed: "Well, Serik is a normal man...". Then it turned out that Berik is a normal guy and in general the Kazakhs I know are quite normal, but some distant Kazakhs from the steppe or from the south are parasites. So, if you want to look for an enemy on the national (religious) basis, start with the nearest environment, and if you do not find nasties there, think whether you are a fool. Maybe someone is trying to manipulate you...
I cannot be a nationalist, I am a Christian and I do not care what nationality someone is. And to like or dislike Jews is my own business. I don't like Protestants much either, or Orthodox, so what, it's not like I'm calling for anyone to be killed.
So that's not the point at all.