FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 175

What do you personally see from it?

Nesradamus:

And quality TA can only be ruined by panic, and not for long...

Totally (taFtology) I agree.

It's a phrase to put in a forum hat, as an axiom.

nexter:

I have a small deposit, working TF M5 trades of a minute to a day.

I have a small deposit, working TF M5 trades from a minute to a day.

This is a simple example, on Monday and Tuesday I sat on the fence despite the signals, and then I saw that I ignored them for a reason. And why? I wrote on Monday that until the German court makes a decision - there will be only chatter. The news came, the signal came, I checked the cluster and went in, cut down and came out.

The same with the Fed and Berdanka, the news went chatter passed (this fake signal is clearly seen in the clusterdelta) and I logged in. So I don't give a shit about guarantees that the information they feed us is not a means to control the herd.

We have different concepts of FA.

The main difference between the fundamental analysis of Forex and technical analysis is that fundamental analysis is based on the following statement: prices of currencies in the Forex market are a reflection of supply and demand, which in turn depend on economic fundamentals.

However, followers of technical analysis will argue that the reason for price movements is not to be found at all. It is assumed that it is impossible to find the reason for price changes before the market has managed to include it in the price itself. Technical analysis in most cases deals with shorter timeframes, from one minute to one week. At these intervals (timeframes), the fundamental analysis, with the exception of one of its varieties (trading on the news) is almost useless, because the fundamental data usually comes out once a week, a month, a quarter.

This is a textbook quote, and as the great Mao said - learn the basics. I am in no way belittling your ability to trade, but you need to use the language more accurately in your conversations.

and kue are not considered fundamental factors, are they?

nexter:
and the QE cannot be classified as a fundamental factor?
TheQE-3 programme is a macroeconomic programme and therefore its impact is fundamental. For a more detailed explanation, please ask Margo, she is the most knowledgeable on fundamentals, while I am 90% of a technician.

Nesradamus:
TheQE-3 programme is a macroeconomic programme and therefore its impact is fundamental. For a more detailed explanation go to Margot, she is the most knowledgeable on fundamentals and I am 90% technically inclined.
So, it turns out that I take into account fundamental factors with a small deposit on a small intraday timeframe.

nexter:

So I'm taking into account the fundamentals with a small deposit on a small intraday timeframe.
On Thursday, the Federal Reserve announced plans to apply additional measures to boost the US economic recovery. Policymakers announced the start of the so-called third phase of quantitative easing (or QE3), which involves the monthly purchase of $40bn worth of mortgage-backed securities. The end date of this programme remains uncertain as the Fed will revise its policy depending on the state of the economy in the coming months.

The Fed will start its purchases as early as Friday and is expected to increase them to a total of $23 billion by the end of September. The Fed said in an official statement that the bond-buying policy should help relieve pressure on long-term interest rates and support the mortgage market. The programme should also help make financial conditions more accommodative.

It begs the question, how did you trade before QE3 and how did the launch of this programme affect the Eurodollar exchange rate? The euro has been going up, it's still going up.

Nesradamus:
On Thursday, the Federal Reserve announced plans to apply additional measures to boost the US economic recovery. Policymakers announced the start of the so-called third phase of quantitative easing (or QE3), which involves the monthly purchase of $40bn worth of mortgage-backed securities. The end date of this programme remains uncertain as the Fed will revise its policy depending on the state of the economy in the coming months.

The Fed will start its purchases as early as Friday and is expected to increase them to a total of $23 billion by the end of September. The Fed said in an official statement that the bond-buying policy should help relieve pressure on long-term interest rates and support the mortgage market. The programme should also help make financial conditions more accommodative.

It begs the question, how did you trade before QE3 and what impact did the launch of this programme have on the Eurodollar exchange rate? The euro has been climbing ever since

I kind of wrote about it above.

A simple example, on Monday and Tuesday I was sitting on the fence despite the signals, and then it was obvious that I ignored it for a reason. And why? I wrote on Monday that until the German court makes a decision, there will only be chatter. The news came, the signal came, I checked the cluster and went in, cut down and came out.

The same with the Fed and Berdanka, the news went chatter passed (this fake signal is clearly seen in the clusterdelta) and I logged in. So I do not give a shit about guarantees that the information which they feed us is not a means to control the herd.

We're kind of talking about looking at the foundations sometimes. so i'm giving you an example of how this week i looked at the foundations. Because shaved the German court with the dough and Berdanka with the kue and it would have been 1.25 at best.

I want to note that we are not talking about that on a small depot to trade purely on the foundations. I mean that despite my TS, the analysis based on it, we must look back at the fundamentals. Apparently this week those who did not do that went down the drain

Forecast for 2013. Heh, that's what I said a few years ago, word for word. There is no need for any repression, five people should be shot at the front door, the rest will immediately return the money and begin to love their homeland. But in general, those who live in Moscow and major cities, get ready for nightmares. Although I thought it may start last winter, now it will be winter 2013, but it is questionable, because it will largely depend on Syria and other factors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MzLwUKL_4&feature=player_embedded

yardex:

Forecast for 2013. Heh, that's what I said a few years ago, word for word. There is no need for any repression, five people should be shot at the front door, the rest will return the money immediately and begin to love their homeland. But in general, those who live in Moscow and major cities, get ready for nightmares. True, I thought that everything may start last winter, now it will be winter 2013, but it is also questionable, it will largely depend on Syria and other factors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MzLwUKL_4&feature=player_embedded

I am reminded of a joke: a man is fishing, it is drizzling rain... no bite, frozen to the skin. He's shivering from the cold, muttering to himself: "That's OK... Now the rain will pass, the sun will come out, it'll get warmer, the fish will start biting..."

A voice from the neighbouring hills said: "Well, man, nobody forced you to talk. You'll have to answer for what you said."

:)