FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 170

margaret:

Imagine what will happen to the Euro/Dollar...

Bond purchases and CPS are actually currency interventions.... So, the dollar intervenes, the euro intervenes... Great!!!

A dream, not a market!

Put up ilan and go to the canaries :)))

margaret:

Imagine what will happen to the Euro/Dollar...

Bond purchases and CPS are in fact currency interventions.... So, the dollar intervenes, the euro intervenes... Great!!!

A dream, not a market!

It's going to be a laughing stock at the close of Friday!

SEVER11:
Good afternoon, Margaret. Margaret, believe me, I'm with you. But the euro will not fall below this year's low. With the red print I can say that the big players knew it back in July. And about the correction I agree with you. But after these injections of volumes, I think this correction may not start before 1.3480. For now we can only guess and wait for confirmation.
Good evening! And I'm for a normal market, not for a song and dance. So far, I'm fine... But the indices confuse me, DJA and S'P have hit multi-year highs, logically, I can't yet understand why the americans then announced KU3... to start buying the dollar higher...?

Romanov's sales and that's right... I need sacrifices))) 1.32 maya is close by ))))

margaret:
I can't figure out why the americans announced KU3... to start buying the dollar higher...?
there is an opinion http://spydell.livejournal.com/460265.html

SEVER11:
When the euro came along, I advised a good friend of mine to exchange all his dollars for this strange currency (it was much cheaper back then). The amount was almost 1.5 million. Now calculate how much he +? By February 2013, the euro will be 45 rubles to the ruble, the dollar 25-26 rubles, and why so the market knows, without any indicators it shows, you just look closer. That's it, or you can say another niroba. I'm off to steam, good luck again.
You guess once, you guess twice, you can't guess the fifth or the tenth. If I were that guy, I'd ignore a naked opinion without argument.

TP 3217, there's a limit on the sale ))))

artikul:
TP 3217, there's a sell limit ))))

change it to buy ))))

emotraid:

Change it to buy ))))
It would be too greasy ))))

artikul:
It would be too fat ))))

You're right, because if everyone starts buying, who am I going to take money from? ))))