FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 82

mathijsen:
In any case, I think most on this forum today are profitable. Go to other forums and it's horrendous, it's like being in a football fans' forum. Some yell "up", others "down". With no arguments and no understanding of the market. The only goal is to argue with one another or "defend" their order, even if it is already in the red. The market is somehow more civilized. Thanks a lot, everybody.

I feel the energy of ))))) - at least the avatars of )))) should be differentiated.

SEVER11:
:0)), .... WELL DONE... I'm under the table... ;0))

if i could get the New Zealander in the boo's and then a total blowout today )))) although there's still plenty of time before the close... maybe I'll buy some more ))))

Sdimm:

felt the energy of the ))))) branch, at least the avatars of )))) are left to be discerned

Yes, brother Ishim has lifted everyone's spirits, thank him for that)))

strangerr:

Yes, brother Ishim has lifted everyone's spirits, merci be to him for that))))

Charisma, can't help it ))))

emotraid:

If I could get the New Zealander in the boo and then it would be a real blowout today )))) although there's still plenty of time before closing time... Maybe I'll buy something else ))))
Does your broker close gaps at SL or at market price?

SEVER11:
:0)), .... WELL DONE... I'm under the table... ;0))

Stops of the latest dead bears are still there, near 1.29, I wonder if they will go for them too)))) The crowd is shorting heavily, so let's smoke)))) North and pound is good, thanks for mentioning this pair)

BeerGod:
Does your BC close gaps at SL or market price?

I have no idea, I don't pay attention to these little things)))

strangerr:

Stops of the last dead bears around 1.29 are still there, I wonder if they will follow them)))) The crowd is shorting heavily, so let's smoke)))) North and pound is good, thanks for mentioning this pair)
Always glad to help good people... this pair pleases me the most, but the euraaud on the trawl is knocked out... will be watching this pair on monday already. I will look at all pairs tomorrow and let you know if anything interesting happens. ;0))

emotraid:

I have no idea, I don't pay attention to these little things)))

So what should Tantrik do, he doesn't want to learn, he's as stubborn as ... what do you advise, we have to help him out somehow)))

SEVER11:
Always happy to help good people... this pair makes me the happiest, but the euraaud on the trawl got knocked out... will be watching this pair on Monday already. I will look at all pairs tomorrow and let you know if anything interesting happens. ;0))

Gud, I will also have a look over the weekend))))