FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 81

mathijsen:
Strange, didn't you write the other day that the euras would not go above 1.2650? I'm too lazy to look for the post.

On Wednesday or Tuesday I wrote, that the stops at 2650 will be taken off anyway, and I don't know, because I didn't know then)))

Well? I'm not sure if it's possible to buy in from a pullback. I've been toying all the way through and using a trailing stop instead of a profit. For those orders where it was at 15pp, it already worked. Wonderful!!! ++++

emotraid:

yep...he always says that, then you get in the sale and I get the cabbage, a common scam ))))

I couldn't find this post... Artikul was zig-zagging from 20 to 28 figures ))))

Remember I told you to put a profit of 1.27 !!! Where the trades were at 2550... and Strange started mocking - he saw the shorts (probably in his sleep)

Ishim:
Remember I told you to put a profit of 1.27 !!! where were the trades at 2550...? And Strange began to mock - he saw the shorts (probably in his sleep)
he's a good one, in a very sophisticated way)

In any case, I think most on this forum today are profitable. Go to other forums and it's horrendous, it's like being in a football fans' forum. Some yell "up", others "down". With no arguments and no understanding of the market. The only goal is to argue with one another or "defend" their order, even if it is already in the red. The market is somehow more civilized. Thank you all.

Ishim:
Remember I told you to put a profit of 1.27 !!! Where were the trades at 2550...? And Strange began to mock - he saw the shorts (probably in his sleep)

even if i make a million tomorrow i'll still trade with the trawls )))) i put in a trap just in case, three or four times i've made it ))))

strangerr:

On Wednesday or Tuesday I wrote that the stops at 2650 would be taken off anyway, and I don't know higher because I didn't know at the time)))

Yep, they have been taken off!

mathijsen:
In any case, I think most on this forum today are profitable. Go to other forums and it's horrendous, it's like being in a football fans' forum. Some yell "up", others "down". With no arguments and no understanding of the market. The only goal is to argue with one another or "defend" their order, even if it is already in the red. The market is somehow more civilized. Thank you all.

We will be sawing our way up for a long time to come. )))) Buying on the straits for now .

Thank you! Got it.

emotraid:

Did you think it would be easy to eat a hundred bears? let's have a smoke and go on eating ))))
:0)), .... WELL DONE... I'm under the table... ;0))