FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 20

You take the price, for example 1.22839 low and add until the number 1+2+2+8+3+9=25, 2+5=7; 7 is the numerology of the price, then you look at the book of fate and see what it says and draw conclusions)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Go, what a f... I'll give it a go sometime, though. Thanks!

I think there will be a surge downwards, because the rate will not change. and then, while he is chattering, we will stop somewhere near 2440. then we will correct and go back up to 2570. i do not believe it. and probably we will go down from there to 1.15. this is the forecast for the month of august.

Don't forget to calculate the low time as well, using the same scheme)))

Dimka-novitsek:

I don't really get it... If I may, with some examples?

Well imagine 4 quotations included in OHLC, and then the numerological sum of all the numbers included in those quotations. Then look for the minimum and maximum values of these sums at different intervals, according to the principles (ratios) of time division that Gunn came up with. The coincidence of these minimums and maximums for all intervals is also searched. Through closing prices of such bars we draw horizontal lines and obtain Strange levels. You may take it as you like, but there is nothing strictly provable here)))

interesting idea, why open the bar closing???, although we should try........

here's where the tops and bottoms have to be inserted... and grab the profits... where are the instructions on how to put them in?

strangerr:

Angles

The pound has the most beautiful triangle, not many people notice that the price went to it from the bottom:

You and I have different angles, yours are fickle, which is probably why you don't like them, because of the frequent cheating. I've got mine firmly tied to price and time, it seems more reliable to me.

Here's the whole set: dotted inside the day, solid in the future.

What the fuck is this? I'm okay.)

Yep )))) That's not scaremongering, that's something else ))))