FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 19

artikul:
But as much as I dabbled with my scripts I was always surprised by the coincidence of levels, which are drawn with the levels of contracts, which Strange calls))) Maybe forex numerology is not such a hopeless thing ))))

I've noticed that too.

artikul:
But as much as I dabbled with my scripts I was always surprised by the coincidence of levels, which are drawn with the levels of contracts, which Strange calls))) Maybe forex numerology is not such a hopeless thing ))))

i always admired your scientific approach to the matter, no sneering )))) i do not have it in me(((

artikul:
Maybe all is cyclic in this world, numerology plus the square - that´s a way to calculate something, I´ve programmed it and am trying it now, i´ve got coincidences, sometimes price seems to go by the corners and numbers :-(

strangerr:

I've noticed that too.
And with 1/64 1/32 angles, too, a suggestive coincidence...

lactone:
Could it be that the bloodsuckers will first raise (or lower) the price on purpose to disrupt the stops, and then rally in the opposite direction?

So there are already a lot of people in the sells))))

strangerr:

So already a lot of people in the sells))))
Yep, but imho 1.255 this week/next week and from there in a month crawl to 1.197

At the close of the hour it will go down, it will be scary )))

Nesradamus:
And with the 1/64 1/32 corners also a suggestive coincidence...

Corners

Beautiful triangle on the pound, not many people notice that price was heading down towards it:

on the chart the corners are bullshit in my opinion (imho) the squared corners are more realistic...

artikul:

I don't understand it somehow... If I may, with some examples?