FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 18

lactone:
Chortitsa vodka sucks. When it came out four years ago, it was good. But now...
I drank it a long time ago, I don't know...

Martingeil:
You can show it, but there is no story on the demo anyway. Or you can talk about real, it's better not to show it, it's a bad omen.... i showed it once, and then it was going nowhere for a year, then on the plus side a little bit, then down a lot a little bit)))
it's not good to brag at all.... you're bragging...

lactone:
+. The thread is called trends and forecasts, so to discuss someone's profit for the week, month, etc. I do not see the point either, for that there is a PAMM account, where those who need it can compete.

My vision is: contract 1.2280, maximum bid this week 1.2293, price 1.23, so you draw your own conclusions. There are sellers at 1.2309, in case they sell at 1.2490.

strangerr:

The view is: contract at 1.2280, maximum bid this week at 1.2293, price at 1.23, so judge for yourself. There are sellers at 1.2309, in case they sell 1.2490.
Are you looking up now?

artikul:
The more posts in the thread, the stronger the trend )))

It's time to write the indicator "Post volume for the day of the required branch.mq4" ))

Today strongly.

But as long as I dabbled with my scripts I was always surprised by the coincidence of levels, which are drawn with the levels of contracts, which Strange calls))) Maybe forex numerology is not such a hopeless thing ))))

Serg51:
Are you looking at the top now?

Since last week, nothing has changed yet.

strangerr:

The view is: contract at 1.2280, maximum bid this week at 1.2293, price at 1.23, so judge for yourself. There are sellers at 1.2309, in case they push through 1.2490.
Is it possible, that the bloodsuckers will first raise (or lower) the price to break their stops, and then will they break in the opposite direction?

On Friday I got the following picture

I was wrong about the triangle, it was twice as wide, but the result is still the same, it came from below, it will go up

lactone:
Could it be that the bloodsuckers will first raise (or lower) the price on purpose to disrupt the stops, and then rally in the opposite direction?
the spike will be up! 22:15 Moscow time