FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 686

maladroit:
The vodka got them turned on :)
no, i'm after beer))))

Sdimm:

you, you, you)))) let's have a chat about work)))

eh torpedoed )))) all of.... sunk )))) 7 minutes and the moment of truth.

solar:

eh torpedoed )))) all.... sunk )))) 7 minutes and the moment of truth.

yeah, waiting ))))

solar:

if there are 2,000 contracts to sell, for example, they will go buy them 1 point below the 1,000 contracts to buy, they will be satisfied and go lower until they are satisfied with another 1,000 contracts ..... if there are no buyers for 100 points, they will be passed. the opposite is true
However at Cluster Delta when there are no buyers or sellers the price stops?

alex_r:
No, I'm after a beer)))
I'm after a martini:)

maladroit:

Then explain why with a minus delta there were hikes upwards:?

Here's a look at the 21 August 15 min chart at 22:15 hrs time, there at -629 went up.

There is actually a doji candlestick, so it did not go up, at first it went up on low volumes, and then someone salted it and the price went down.

somby:
But if all is fair, the FOREX should only bring buyers and sellers together! Or am I wrong?
So that's the point: there is no honour in Forex. In general, the honor is a relative concept, there should be laws, but there are no laws and in the near future there will not be any.
It is impossible to describe dishonour in mathematical formulas. And if it is impossible, it cannot be programmed.

Here we are...

somby:
However, on Cluster Delta when there are no sellers or buyers the price stops ?

are you provoking me to troll ? )))) I don't know what you are looking at in Cluster Delta, I gave you an example of how the price goes in the cup, which by the way they also charge ))))

Good evening, fellow speculators )))