FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 679

Vizard:

as long as you don't have to sell the flat)))
remember your fairy tale.

Vizard:

The main thing is not to have to sell the flat)))

A man in a savings bank withdraws all his savings. The teller asks:

- Did you buy a flat?)

- No. Two aces on the minuscule.

Didn't trade today and I didn't have a computer around. I looked at the volumes, Stranger is right, there are NO sellers. For a month already all draw, who is the fifth down, who is the third ...))) If Tato says so, so according to my mum, so be it! While the banks are buying, there is no going down... The guys at the ECB are not graduates of vocational schools))))

Ishim:
remember your fairy tale.

The market is balanced...and it can swing in any direction...if it goes down in the fairy tale, it will be purely a treat...the truth of life...

alex_r:
Didn't trade today and I didn't have a computer around. I looked at the volumes, Stranger's right, there are no sellers.
- And the king is naked! - said the boy. And went in with an ace)))

Serg51:
- And the king is naked! - said the boy. And went in with an ace)))

point the finger where the sale is?

Vizard:

the market is balanced...and it could swing either way...if it goes down by a fairy tale, it will be purely a treat...truth of life...
I'm gone - mp3 ... (you're boring)

alex_r:

point the finger where the sales are?

I'm not arguing, I mean the truth)))

No sales yet. We'll see at the end of the US session....

Ishim:
i'm out - mp3 ... (boring at your place)

at 22mc sharp drop in euro....pendos in breaking debt houses discovered the world's largest gold deposit...mining is possible in open pit ))))

and oh my god all this coincided with tantrik shorts and publication of FOMC minutes )))) so cheerful ?)))

Vizard:

at 22mc sharp drop in the euro...the pendos in breaking the debt houses have discovered the world's largest gold deposit...mining is possible open pit )))

and oh wonder all this coincided with tantric shorts and publication of FOMC minutes )))) so cheerful ?)))

itz impassable )))))