FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 15

I don't know about that. In general the pound usually goes up and down about two hundred pips a couple of times a week, easy! I've had baiji for almost a month, up to 10 baiji, I closed them all in the plus, the last 3 days already. But in general it's not good when such minuses are hanging around for a month.

emotraid:

studio link please

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/mobileman more on the profile

The studio's not mine.

Sta2066:
Take a look at Mobile's monitoring. You might as well start getting jealous.
I am not in the habit of envying other people's successes, he chops up dough, boasts without measure, and he is handsome, so be it in his hands. He appeared on the forum just to show off, and he has nothing to take from ordinary people, so I am not interested in him.

emotraid:

they are everywhere in the red )))) I only shoot bears here, it's allowed by the rules )))

Not everywhere, they walk around our streets and scare foreigners)))))

A trek upstairs is looming ))))

emotraid:

I'm not going to be modest... I've tried lots of game, I have hunting friends... I often get squirrel treats, bear meat, of course, very seldom )))

you keep selling, and lots more )))) I'll eat them all ))))

I've been a bear cub lately, tried this hybrid?

Bernanke has been saying on RBC today that Bernanke should decide whether to hold the QE3 before the election or not, that would be a serious move.

Sta2066:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/mobileman more on the profile

The studio is not mine

Well, it's good that everything is fine with Mabilich, I do not suffer envy, rather, there is one white envy of one Dreamer, he knows how to sleep for 24 hours in a dream, I have more than 5 hours of vaschanok never sleep almost never ))))

Nesradamus:
I'm kinda bearish lately, have you tried that hybrid???

yep... i've had all sorts at the stock exchange, more like moose ))))

Ghjie ghjotybz? Excuse me, please explain. This rollback may not be a turnaround?

I can only see that where they have reached, there is a level that the price is unable to sell down, but it does not seem to be going up, and there is an almost extreme passivity so far...