FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 4

Vizard:

Man, I'd love to see the lows for this...to poke fun at the old one for good measure )))) but the bugger won't fall over )))

Strange has the euro in his beard and will not let go))))

Vizard:

)

no gloating, i'd like a joke too. but if he does, it'll be 1:1 as predicted by streinger and that's an achievement)

sever32:

)

Without any gloating, I also want to make a joke of it. but if he guesses, the score according to Stranger's predictions will be 1-1)

he doesn't know the word prediction))))

rigc:
he does not know the word forecast))))

and what's that?)

Strangerr:
Long term euro forecast, 1.4215, 1.6430, 1.1874 low will not be updated. This is my last post here on the topic of the branch, I will try not to touch the issue of trading in the future, let Ishim's brother carry it up and down on the minutes.

rigc:
Strange has got the euro in his beard and won't let go))))

well for the medium term is the right mindset...enter normally and sit tight....

sever32:

what's that?)

Strangerr:
Long term euro forecast, 1.4215, 1.6430, 1.1874 low will not be updated. This is my last post here on the topic of the branch, I will try not to touch the issue of trading in the future, let the brother Ishim carry on up and down on the minutes.

And here about me, I may not live to 6430.

Ishim:
and there's about me
opposites attract)

rigc:
he doesn't know the word forecast))))

any guess is a prediction...no matter what it's based on...and with a tracking cp the same predictions...by time = shortest cp position...

What does Mr Romanov say about the prospects?) Has anyone listened to/read him this morning?

Ishim:
and here about me I may not live to see 6430.

Come on Guru, give me a forecast... I don't know what's going on today))))