Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 26

sand:

It's actually near Novosibirsk and the time is +3
Is it that far or near? :)

Mischek2:

Come on, 600 kilometres is really close.

It's light on the way there, but on the way back...

moskitman:
Is that far away or close by? :)

see, Bear's answer above.

sand:

You'd better ask what the prize is, because I think it's the remote control of an air-conditioner.)

Mischek2:

You'd better ask what the prize is, because I think it's a remote control for an air-conditioner.)

like the attribute of a big boss.

From Omsk to Novosib 10-11 hours by train... It says Novosib, so Novosib it is. There's only one thing left to do - what does the remote control look like?

Is there anyone on the forum from Novosibirsk who can collect the prize?

I really need it, the prize is disappearing.

moskitman:

at least give me the address where to get it.

sand:

like the attribute of a big boss.

Why, you buy a chain, put a remote control around your neck. You're just showing off.

But the task is left-handed, of course. If the boss doesn't have his own office, monopolising the desk is a mauvais ton. No respect for employees. And rather characterizes the level of stinginess.

The fact is we have women taking over the desks.)

And if there are no women in the room, you can't even find a remote control.

Mischek2:

Why, you buy a chain, put a remote control around your neck. You can't just throw around

But the task is left-handed, of course. If the boss doesn't have his own office, monopolising the desk is a mauvais ton. No respect for employees. And rather characterizes the level of stinginess.

The fact is we have women taking over the desks.)

And if there are no women in the room, you can't even find a remote control.

You don't wave your fists after a fight.

No one figured it out beforehand.