Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 23

drknn:

Yeah, I've come across a lot of those too. Our firm once even had a competition for who would bring the most insane piece of paper from the door of the office at the end of the day, cutting off distributors. They brought in all kinds of stuff. :) There were even warnings about distributors entering through a bubble.

In general, if people don't respond to your greeting, or if the reaction is late, you should watch the eyes of the team - people should look at one person as if looking for their approval. Well, let's just say they all shoot their eyes in one direction - towards the boss :)

Or the one whose opinion is the unquestioned authority.

Warmer, but still not the same.

There is one indisputable attribute ABOUT the leader. (Tip of the hat already.)

moskitman:

There is one indisputable sign ABOUT the leader. (Tip of the hat already.)

If we're talking about what's on the desk, there's a sort of "rule" that a leader should have complete order (everything laid out), or just a minimum of items on the desk. Although it's not universal. Some designer might have a lot of junk.

moskitman:

The version is unlikely to be correct, but it's funny. The key to the toilet. A privilege so to speak:).

Rorschach:

The version is hardly correct, but it is funny. The key to the toilet. A privilege so to speak:).

Warmer...

moskitman:

Feet :)

sergeev:

Feet :)
No.

alexeymosc:
If you're talking about what's on the desk, there's a certain 'rule' that an executive should have complete order (everything laid out), or just a minimum of items on the desk. Although it's not universal. Some designer might have a lot of junk.

I've met a lot of executives in my life with a complete mess on their desk, but they always had THIS on their desk. The main one is...

(I'm already farting around).

moskitman:

I've met a lot of executives in my life with a complete mess on their desk, but they always had THIS on their desk. The one in charge, on the other hand...

(Already farting around)

Portrait of the leader

Rorschach:

Portrait of the leader
no

Ashtray.