Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 10

TheXpert:
For 9 and 10, use 9. For K and 2, put K. For K and 6, put K. For K and 7, put 7.
This is even more correct - regardless of the name of the Mast/Card... we put the smaller one on a clockwise cycle... Mm-hm...

Aleksander:
this is even truer - regardless of the name of the Mast/Card... laying the smaller one on a clockwise cycle... Uh-huh...
if the remaining cards are all of the same value?

Give me an example :-) 5 cards

Aleksander:
Give me an example :-) there are 5 cards

King of spades and 4 aces.

ZS: the first card was the ace of spades, what's next?

ah - here... the coding also takes into account the Mast... e.g. by seniority

0 - bubi

1 - crosses

2 - spades

3- hearts....

then by these and the value make the combination A B C - by seniority of suits and values sort and show the combination which needs to be counted... conventionally

1-abs

2-asb

3-sab

4-sub

5-bass

6-bsa

---

and get the number to be added to the value of the first card to get the value of the final card...

sanyooooook:

King of Spades and four aces.

ZS: you put the ace of spades first, what's next?

we put the King of Spades first here... and that's where we start...

then sort the aces according to the table of suits (cards) Ace of Diamonds - Ace of Crosses - Ace of Hearts... this is the combination ABC = 1 - to King+1 = Ace - the final Ace of Spades...

Aleksander:

we put the King of Spades first here... and that's what we're dancing around...

then sort the aces by suit table (cards) Ace of Diamonds - Ace of Crosses - Ace of Hearts... this is the combination ABC = 1 - to King+1 = Ace - the final Ace of Spades...

)

and for all cards of the same suit does it work?

sanyooooook:

)

and for all cards of the same suit, does that work?

sure... Give me an example - I'll describe in more detail how to sort the three cards determining the number of shifts to the right card...

for example you have 6-3-5-2-7 crosses... you say 6 crosses first - i.e. the magician knows the suit of the last card... - and 6 is the closest card to 7

then you sort the remaining three in order - 2-3-5 them and say... abs = 1 - 6+1=7 crosses...

Mischek2: Leha is probably already looking for a new execution for his brain ))

Nah, I'd rather deal with this one. I don't understand what I see yet. But the cycle is a good idea.

In fact, I've got a few more executions. Don't worry, there won't be any hiccups.