FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 52

Serg51:
He did the right thing))) It's better to tell tales for a long time for money...))

Screw that indicator, make a file in excel or a simple program, enter the price you're interested in and here are the levels from a specific point, not from a ballpark. The whole problem is in the point)))

Nesradamus:
I would have quit a long time ago, it pisses me off when a line I drew a day or two before... suddenly turns out to be resistance or support, and it's often peek-a-boo... Grandpa's still messing with us... monster
I did the markings six months ago and they still match. There's nothing supernatural about it. The question is what level and when it will be broken...

strangerr:

Screw the indicator, make a file in Excel or a simple program, enter the price you're interested in and here are the levels from a specific point, not from nothing. The whole problem is in the point)))
I've got the best results for the next day's markup, if I take the minimum of the previous day.

strangerr:

IMF chief Christine Lagarde called for additional US stimulus to prevent a slowdown in economic growth, as evidenced by the ISM manufacturing index dropping to 49.7 in June. It should be noted that Lagarde was addressing policymakers, not the Fed. Furthermore, she stated that the dollar is overvalued, which is provoking an upward movement of EUR/USD on the charts.

Midas09:
When do they reopen? What is the date?
Should be back in normal operation by Thursday

margaret:
IMF chief Christine Lagarde called for additional US stimulus to prevent a slowdown in economic growth, as evidenced by the ISM manufacturing index dropping to 49.7 in June. It should be noted that Lagarde was addressing policymakers, not the Fed. Furthermore, she stated that the dollar is overvalued, which is provoking an upward movement of EUR/USD on the charts.

Margaret, translate into Russian for me dumbass, please) Wants the quid to drop?

Serg51:
I did the markings six months ago and they still match. There is nothing supernatural about it. The question is what level and when it will be broken...
Six months is not a time frame... corners from max and min of ten years ago turn the price by more than one hundred pips... but by the law of meanness not all, and not always, and Ghana knows why.

They will cut their own rates, the US will be stimulated - and everyone will get their money's worth :)

strangerr:

Margaret, translate that into Russian for me, please.) Wants the quid to drop?
Uh-huh... If Merkel had said that, the eu would be at least 1.2850 by now

margaret:
Should be back in normal operation by Thursday
Oh, thank you.