FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 51

strangerr:

I made it over the weekend)))

And on this screenshot, there are more questions than lines on it...

Ishim:

it's going to bite - hook it!

that's the screen you asked about? the arrows highlighted the line? (i wouldn't mess with the japs)

I answered above, but in general I do not hook :))), I net in the form of pendants at the right levels :)))

Nesradamus:
It's all basics... it's not worth arguing about... the whole point is 1/1 angle... what is 1 and what is 2 1???

Nesradamus, do not fill your head with this crap, understand a simple thing - grandpa did not tell anyone anything in particular, understand and forget, look for your own.

I'll tell you where to dig))))

Any sixth-grader can calculate everything using his method, find a reference point and that's it, if you find it you'll be the first. After him)))

strangerr:

)))

proportional angles to separate price and time. These angles are known as:

8 x 1 - 8 price intervals and 1 time interval - 82.5g.
4 x 1 - 4 price intervals and 1 time interval - 75g.
3 x 1 - 3 price intervals and 1 time interval - 71.25g.
2 x 1 - 2 price intervals and 1 time interval - 63.75g.
1 x 2 - 1 price range and 2 time ranges - 26.25g.
1 x 3 - 1 price interval and 3 time intervals - 18.75g.
1 x 4 - 1 price interval and 4 time intervals - 15g.
1 x 8 - 1 price interval and 8 time intervals - 7.5g.

The Murray indicator is based on this)

strangerr:

Nesradamus, don't bother yourself with this bullshit, understand a simple thing - grandpa didn't tell anyone anything in particular, understand and forget it, look for your own.
He was right))) It's better to tell tales for a long time for money...)))

A reminder: Trading on the US stock markets closes at 17:00 GMT today.

plaza:
I answered above, but in general I don't hook :))), I net in the form of pendants at the right levels :)))
i read it, thanks.

margaret:
A reminder: Trading on the US stock markets closes at 17:00 GMT today.
When do they open again? On what date?

strangerr:

Nesradamus, don't fill your head with this bullshit, understand a simple thing - grandpa hasn't told anyone anything in particular, understand and forget it, look for your own.
I would have quit a long time ago, it pisses me off when a line I drew a day or two before... suddenly turns out to be resistance or support, and often peek-a-boo... Grandpa's still messing with us... monster