FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 49

Nesradamus:
What's with all the sudden sudden movements, does anyone know??? There's no news...

I put a spell on the dolar, it's getting sick....

Nesradamus:

That's the kind of nonsense I've come up with.

How about this?

solar:

Hello to you too!!! And you also think that the market is influenced by news ... well, well.
I'm talking about the speed of price changes... usually the spurt is when the herd is driven to the slaughter ... with the news, instead of the whip ...

lotos7:

can be picked up ++

I'm all set.

Nesradamus:
What's the reason for the sharp movements, does anyone know??? There's no news, is there...?
19:00

★★
Factory orders May -0.7% mom 0.1% mom 0.7% mom

Factory orders are comprised of orders for durable goods (more than 50% of all orders) and non-durables. Short-term goods include foodstuffs, clothing, light industrial goods and goods designed to be used with durable goods. Durable goods are goods that have a useful life of more than three years. These include: cars, furniture, etc. The indicator "production orders" has a limited impact on the market. Particular attention is paid to trends in its development. An increase in the value of the index is a positive factor for the development of the national economy and leads to an increase in the dollar. The Index is released at 10:00 EST (New York) on the first day of every month.

tema077:

i put a spell on the dolar, it got sick....
competitor!

Nesradamus:
I mean the speed of price changes... Usually the jerks are when the herd is driven to the slaughterhouse..., by the news, instead of the whip...

I made this over the weekend)))

strangerr:

How about this?

I'm embarrassed to ask: are the corners for love, or for calculation?