FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 23

Yeah, I just saw that nasty little word on the side of "bay" )))

The eu got a little slow, went down, blew my stop to b/u... I'll put a pending bypass at 2670... the EA is resting today, I'm working in his place. :))

It's a pity the nasyanik is not allowed to sell.

Yes, Wizard was saying that the pages written over the weekend are rubbish, but I don't know what to call today's pages)))

strangerr:
Yes, Wizard was saying that the pages written over the weekend are a blizzard, but I don't know what to call today's ones at all)))
just call it:

Trends, predictions and implications

:))

strangerr:
Yes, Wizard was saying that the pages written over the weekend are rubbish, but I don't know what to call today's pages)))
Just call them Glory)))

nexter:
call it simple:

Trends, predictions and implications

:))

Forget about forecasts, many of you, I thinkmost of you, know where the price is going to go, at least in the short term, but very few of you can hold a position, that's the problem. Take Tantrik, who has excellent forecasts and lost his account, and Mobile, everyone is laughing while his account is growing. Psychology, however)))

strangerr:

What the hell are the forecasts, many of you, I thinkmost of you, know where the price will go, at least in the short term, but few can hold a position, that's the problem. Take Tantrik, who has excellent forecasts and lost his account, and Mobile, everyone is laughing while his account is growing. Psychology, however)))

And you still think it's up in the short term?

strangerr:
Yes, Wizard was saying that the pages written over the weekend are rubbish, but I don't know what to call today's ones)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140200/page4

))

I don't get it..... US news is far from good (even worse than predicted) but the eu keeps falling.... It looks like it should be the other way round. Especially as selling volumes are starting to fall. Is this a trick or what?