FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 54

Nesradamus:
I wish I knew what he meant by the notorious law. His explanation, like telephone, phonograph have the same nature, looks like an excuse, and to me, due to my stupidity, does not explain anything...

the square 9... fractals... gnomons etc... is just a coding...
whether it's simple or complex doesn't really matter... it all comes down to a kind of cyclicality...
as the cyclic changes - you have to use an optimizer... with all that implies...

Nesradamus:

The green line from mah 12.04, in the screenshot appeared maybe a week ago, can't remember, hit 100%. Is this a mysticism, or a law we don't know? Here's some food for thought, which translates to speculation. I apologize for the repetition...

Random hits are random, without knowing how or why... Did you sell from that line?)))

Ishim:
what does he say about vibrations?
Nesradamus has got it in a private message.

strangerr:

Random hits are random, without understanding how or why... You sold from that line?)))

or combine Friday's and yesterday's peaks...and the resulting trendline is not so random...

Serg51:
I texted Nesradamus.
I don't have the password to his personal account (no sad bobbleheads)

strangerr:

Random hits are random, without understanding how or why... Did you sell from that line?)
I did)))

Vizard:

square 9...fractals...gnomons etc...just a coding...
whether it's simple or complex doesn't matter... it all comes down to a kind of cyclic pattern...
as the cyclic changes, you'll have to use an optimizer... with all that entails...

It's easy to calculate, the cyclicality is there, but no optimizer will help, thin lines H1, thick D, horizontal ones are not from the same line.

Serg51:
I sold)))

Ishim:
what does he say about vibrations?
He didn't. He gave an interview, I don't remember which newspaper, and compared the law of vibration to the telegraph, the phonograph and the telephone, saying they had the same nature. I think it was an excuse, these devices were not for the average mind in those days.

Nesradamus:
Speculation translates to thinking... And speed is measured in litres per hour in Africa...

The market is by definition a closed system. What you call speed is what you observe from your frame of reference in the market, you have time )))) the market has a change in price )))