FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 42

herzogtier:
have you forgotten about me yet? ;)

Why didn't I throw it to you? I stuck it in my message.) I'll throw it to you in a moment...

Who sold the pound? I warned you))

tema077:

Why didn't I throw it to you?) I stuck it in the message)))) I'll throw it to you in a moment...

I'm waiting, too :)

OlegTs:
i seldom trade it)))) but in conjunction with my tc you could have sold it too))))

OlegTs:
Who sold the pound? I warned you)

Still salting yesterday, first target 1.5640

At 13:00 MSK euro traders should pay attention to the Eurozone producer price index for May. The market generally expects the index to fall by 0.3% m/m after a zero change a month earlier.

At 15:45 MSK, the United States will release its weekly like-for-like retail sales index and at 16:55 MSK the weekly like-for-like sales index for the biggest retailers (Red Book).

At 17:45 MSC there is the New York Business Activity Index for June. And a little later, at 18:00 MSK, the US manufacturing orders data for May will be released. Orders are expected to have fallen 0.3% after declining 0.6% a month earlier

OlegTs:
Pound/dollar sold, pound/yen bought overnight. Some of the pound/dollar is still hanging, closed the rest. Fwy pleased))))

I think the Euro will have a sluggish, sluggish drop, I have put in all varieties. Among other things, I suggest to consider a sell on the Aussie.

Dimka-novitsek:
I think the Euro will have a sluggish, sluggish drop, I have put in all varieties. Among other things, I suggest to consider a sell on the Aussie.

0365 I will think about selling Audi) There is a couple of fibs there, I have a net from 0365 to 0500)) And don't let the TA lovers throw tomatoes at me)))

Dimka-novitsek:
Aussie is falling well))) But always procrastinate with the reversal down, maybe profiting from large negative swaps...

Thank you!