FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 361

marker:
Yeah, it always amazes me, "on what basis?" I don't give a shit, in case you haven't noticed - they find it later, for idiots)) They need grounds, they're idiots, where do they come from? What's going on in their heads?)) Talking about economics with a smart-ass look, not knowing shit about it and not knowing how it works there)

Just wanted to let all the real traders here know that the move has gone north! Strictly according to the analysis done this weekend (see the pages of this thread, which correspond to this weekend).

And it should be noted, that on the weekend, when the market was closed, there were very few people here... But now, there are a lot of pips up/down drawers on small TFs...

BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA

Ishim:
we have a lot of newbies now and you post screenshots with no orders and no forecasts. (I don't think there will be a 2280 in July)

I don't care what you think or what they think, as long as they do.

Yeah, their 20 pips is a royal (failure), in 50 pips growth is "kosmaz", beach, when you come to the branch - a hundred bullshit is written, that his last post had to search for five minutes) One with a clever face puts screenshots of clusterdelty claiming that at some levels they bought a lot, somewhere else they bought more, how the hell do you know who did what? It's just the volumes, and no one knows who did what on these volumes of futures, and to say that they bought there is the same as to say that they sold there. It's a fucking mystery. They do some bullshit on m5 and other small stuff, they change their opinion five times a day, make and post screens.

A ban is looming...

I'd be happy to.)

margaret:
That's right, nobody buys it...
Without buyers it won't go down, hello! )))

marker:

... A good scalper fucks around intraday and doesn't sit on forums.

A bad one, too, by the way.

Merkel's Christian Brotherhood party, ready to help the Greeks and restructure (that's *the* word) the Spanish debts.

There is a possibility of a move lower, but have now climbed into the channel + support is not letting it go lower.

I think there is a possibility of a move to the top.

Reshetov:
A bad one, too, by the way.
I mean, he (the scalper) doesn't have time to be fussing about it.

marker:
Yeah, their 20 pips is a royal (failure), in 50 pips growth is "kosmaz", beach, when you come to the branch - a hundred bullshit is written, that his last post had to search for five minutes) One with a clever face puts screenshots of clusterdelty claiming that at some levels they bought a lot, somewhere else they bought more, how the hell you know who did what there? It's just the volumes, and no one knows who did what on these volumes of futures, and to say that they bought there is the same as to say that they sold there. It's a fucking mystery. They do some bullshit on m5 and other small stuff, they change their opinion five times a day, make and post screens.

Ooooo this is closer )))) just by volumes ))))