FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 453

Tantrik, only for you)))

fqbj:

Missed it, Bollinger is still involved. The ideal entry is along the trend from the edge of the channel, SSI reversal of a strong momentum (preferably acute angle), Bollinger may help as well, the same goes against the trend. The channels of older timeframes may also be involved; usually the movement is either slowed down or reversed. The withdrawal depends on greed. So, in brief. It can't be done without flair, it cannot be described with any code. If you want to look at details, put indicators, draw channels and look at what I've done. Good luck!

If you could add Strange's volumes to the mix, it would almost be a grill.

fqbj:

Missed it, Bollinger is still involved. The ideal entry is along the trend from the edge of the channel, SSI reversal of a strong momentum (preferably acute angle), Bollinger may help as well, the same goes against the trend. The channels of older timeframes may also be involved; usually the movement is either slowed down or reversed. The withdrawal depends on greed. So, in brief. It can't be done without feeling - no code can describe it. If you want to look at details, put indicators, draw channels and look at what I've done. Good luck!

If you don't know when to exit, it's hard to understand... If you're in a flat, the Bollinger is the perfect trailing stop.

forte928:
If we draw a flat, the Bollinger is an ideal piping... But the thing is, to understand that this is a flat is possible only on a higher timeframe, but only with a lag.

I.e. to draw a rebound from the borders of the channel in the direction of price returning to its cf - the average bollinger?

Roman.:

I.e., to bounce back from its channel boundaries in the direction of price's return to its ss - the middle of the lin bollinger?

fqbj:

I see. Thank you. I'll keep looking at my options.

Roman.:

I see. Thank you. I'll keep looking at my options.

forte928:
If you don't know when to exit, it's hard to know... If it's a flat, the Bollinger is a perfect Pips ... But the thing is, you can understand that it's a flat only on a higher TF and even with a lag.

If it didn't go where it was supposed to go, close the deal, what's the problem?

This weekend we continue to browse the book "Market Masters" and the m5 forum about VCA, so as not to ask too many questions, "Where will it go, where will it stop".

fqbj:

It didn't go where it should, close the deal, what's the problem?

Keep cracking the Market Owners book and the m5 forum about the VCA this weekend so as not to ask anyone unnecessary questions about "where it goes, where it stops".

Here you go, to make it easier)))

fqbj:

Missed it, Bollinger is still involved. The ideal entry is along the trend from the edge of the channel, SSI reversal of a strong momentum (preferably acute angle), Bollinger may help as well, the same goes against the trend. The channels of older timeframes may also be involved; usually the movement is either slowed down or reversed. The withdrawal depends on greed. So, in brief. It can't be done without it - no code can describe it. If you want to look at details, put indicators, draw channels and look at what I've done. Good luck!

You should just have a look at some clusterjack. No volume, it won't tear Bolinger up either.