FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 356

Ishim:

averaging out a little bit got another 50pp.

What about growth? - The yen is already very expensive - as soon as the quotes are released it will jump 50-70pp.

What's the rush, everyone knows how the cops work. On the orders of corrupt officials, they raid the structure, confiscate everything, without regard for the production process, with absolutely no regard for the company's clients, and receive generous bonuses from the client after the job is done. They could summon a receiver, charge him with something, at the same time appoint a receiver or deputy receiver to keep the company running. It could be sold entirely under another management!!! But there is no such task, there is a task of destroying the competitor. What kind of country do we live in, the most corrupt!

By the way, for material damage to the participants, the manager can file a lawsuit, and not necessarily in the Russian court, and if there is no court decision, they will have to pay a lot of money to everyone.
However, in our country, this is fantastic, we have lawyers being killed and then being promoted.
OK, this is not the place for such discussions.

yardex:

What's the rush, everyone knows how the cops work. On the orders of corrupt officials, they raid the structure, confiscate everything, without regard for the production process, with absolutely no regard for the company's clients, and receive generous bonuses from the client after the job is done. They could summon a receiver, charge him with something, at the same time appoint a receiver or deputy receiver to keep the company running. It could be sold entirely under another management!!! But there is no such task, there is a task of destroying the competitor. What kind of country do we live in, the most corrupt!

Assuming that this is how the events unfolded, that is, after citizens report that the company is not withdrawing money, the search becomes a natural part of the criminal case. Maybe they don't withdraw the money on purpose, but leak it offshore

nexter:
Assuming that this is how the events unfolded, namely that after citizens report that the company is not withdrawing money, the search becomes a natural part of the criminal case. Maybe they don't withdraw the money on purpose, but rather transfer it to offshore companies.
First of all, there has to be a court ruling! Otherwise, it is racketeering. Regarding offshore, trillions of dollars are stored there, and no one is being raided. And it is not difficult to find fake persons to complain. But if the payments were delayed there, that's bad. But I don't know if there is a single person who hasn't been paid at all, then that's just a reason to question the manager, not bankrupt everyone!

By the way, I heard/seen on the news the other day that some 27 trillion dollars are stored offshore somewhere!)

On the euro/bucks, is there a correlation or what?

Bee80:
By the way, I heard/seen on the news the other day that some 27 trillion dollars are stored offshore somewhere!)
Yes, I heard that too, they said something like that on the rbc=)

shestakoff84:
On the euro/bucks, is there some kind of correlation going on or what?

correction

yardex:
First of all, there has to be a court decision! Otherwise, it is racketeering. As for offshore, trillions of dollars are stored there, and no one is being raided. And it's not hard to find fronts for complaints. But if payments were delayed there, that's bad. But I don't know if there's a single person who hasn't been paid at all, then that's just a reason to question the trustee, not bankrupt everyone!
A court order for what? A search warrant? Well, if I'm not mistaken, a search warrant is issued by the prosecutor's office

shestakoff84:
On the euro/bucks, is there a correlation or what?
I think it will go down but that is my guess.