FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 364

nexter:
and when we were at 1.26 he said we were going north. Or you didn't buy it yourself? :)

Didn't I put up the screenshots of my purchases? I don't have them, I just do it here, on the forum everybody trades profitably, without losses. You should count your deposits and look at your orders.

margaret:

and the dollar is also screwed:

Design option - single world currency - $100 note and 100 euro at the same time

I was inspired by the design, it's beautiful.)

nexter:

Yeah, and then at about 1.24 when it reappeared, someone commented that Strange is cunning - he's going to stand there till the last minute, and then he'll turn over and take a profit. He commented that he does not do such things.

So, there is either a loss or a stopper in two or three figures or a turnover.

Of course, everyone makes mistakes. But those who understand this - make predictions in two directions, rather than persist in one, and then pretend as if nothing has happened.

Yes, the moose weren't small, that's what the mm was invented for.

nexter:

Yeah, and then around 1.24, when it reappeared, someone commented that Strange is a tricky one - he's going to stand there till the last minute, and then he'll turn over and take a profit. He commented that he does not do such things.

So, either there is a loss or a stopper in two or three figures or a turnover.

Of course, everyone makes mistakes. But those who understand this - make predictions in two directions, rather than persist in one, and then pretend as if nothing has happened.

I don't recognise forecasts in two directions - it's not there (cancellation may be...), I got a minus lock myself then - then I closed the loss.

In most cases, the lock closes normally. It is possible to continuously refill in the direction of the initial movement, so that the profit will significantly close the wrong position.

If lock is not ideal, then it is perfectly acceptable and can be done.

Dimka-novitsek:
In most cases, the lock closes normally. It is possible to continually refill in the direction of the initial movement, so that the profit will considerably pirate the wrong position.

I know from my own experience, most of the time yes, and then it happens, with unsuccessful deposits, when Kolyan comes, I am not even talking about the fact that the deposit has been frozen for who knows how long. Okay, I won't burden you with my presence, goodbye everyone.

By the way, there's a converging triangle on the M5. If it goes up, I'm freaking out.... !!

Dimka-novitsek:

In most cases, the lock closes normally. It is possible to continuously refill in the direction of the initial movement, so that the profit will significantly close the wrong position.

If lock is not ideal, then it is perfectly acceptable and possible.

Dima, how do you handle locs correctly?

strangerr:

Didn't I post screenshots of the purchases? I have them, but I don't pull out all the depo and I don't sit idle for half a year. You should count your deposits and look at your orders.

The question is not about moose and MM, but about the unapologetic tone of the forecasts. At the beginning of the month someone was talking about selling, as you wished them luck smugly :)

I don't recognise two way forecasts - its not there (cancellation might be...)

Who does... For example Vozny (he is not a nun) assumed different variants in his analytics (sorry he stopped since this week, apparently with the closure of Broco).

nexter:

The question is not about moose and MM, but about the unapologetic tone of the forecasts. At the beginning of the month someone was talking about selling, as you were wishing them good luck :)

Who does ... Wozny for example (not a nun) assumed different options in his analysis (sorry he stopped this week, apparently with the closure of Brokaw).

Sin, too tempted to sneak, for which I was punished.

The current situation:

Price is chiselling the level, who's to say whether it will break it or not? The answer is nobody. Hence the question again - so why the hell are you guessing, calling it a forecast? If you look less at forums, you'll have a better trading environment)))).