FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 355

Yes!!

strangerr:

What is this - a church?)
idolaters)))

strangerr:

Is this a church?)

It's the Olympics. Look at the Canadian story.

yardex:
Everything works, you can sell, you can't buy, I've only sold a little. I don't know how long this will last or what will come of it. But this is an outrage, the insurance companies should work in such a way that they do not harm market participants, so any company can be attacked like this. They do not know how to do anything except steal other people's money.
I would not be so quick. They have had problems with payments for a long time, judging by the forum, a couple or three customers wrote an application and hello with a search

Here, the tp worked, put the net out again in both directions. And it doesn't look like a fall!

nexter:
I wouldn't be so hasty. They have had problems with payments for a long time, judging by the forum, a couple or three clients wrote an application and hello to the search.
You have to choose a broker wisely and you will be fine =) Unfortunately, few companies "working" in our market are adequate.

Matvey:
Comrades, choose your broker wisely and everything will be fine =) Unfortunately, very few companies "working" in our market are adequate
I think there are only two, at A and F))

sort of closed down the hep...

Rustbunch:
I think there are only two, at A and at F))
I know at least two F's=) but I can tell you that both are scary kitchens=) if you're interested, just drop me a line.

In our country it's scary to start or do anything at all, it can be turned upside down at any moment. )))