FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 363

1.2165 is a very strong level with two Fibonacci lines, if we sell it we will go up (we tried it twice already, usually it is sold after the third time), but now we are waiting for the plan Comrade Zhukoff)))

Ishim:

That's the kind of nonsense any fool can post and it really helps the newbies you're so worried about.

All you need is a pissing match, so I'm telling you right now - you can't even try with me, at least because I don't have any danglers).

strangerr:

All you want is a pissing match, so I'm telling you right now, don't even try it with me, if only because I don't have a pissing match).

and when we were at 1.26, you said we were going north. Or you did not buy it yourself? :)

Vlad72:

Gold is approaching the border of the channel, put a warrant and the eu at the same time

♪ the eu... ♪)

and so is the dollar:

Design option - single world currency - 100 US dollar note and 100 euro note at the same time

nexter:
and when we were at 1.26 he said we were going north. Or you didn't buy it yourself? :)

Seconded! The figures were "to start with 1.3030... I bought it myself...

virus-76:

Seconded! The figures were 'to start with 1.3030... Bought it myself...
The signal was up (no one cancelled the stops)

strangerr:

That's the kind of nonsense any fool can post and it really helps the newbies you're so worried about.

All you need is a pissing match, so I'm telling you right now - you don't even have to try with me, at least because I have no hang-ups).

Do you have a 20k deposit?

margaret, let them take the hryvnia to themselves already.

Bee80:
Do you have a 20k deposit?
.... You scared Grandpa off! (all nosy)

Ishim:
the signal was up (no one cancelled the stops)

Yeah, and then around 1.24, when it reappeared, someone commented that Strange is a tricky one - he's going to stand there till the last minute, and then he'll turn over and take a profit. He commented that he does not do such things.

So, there is either a loss or a stopper in two or three figures or a turnover.

Of course, everyone makes mistakes. But those who understand this - make forecasts for two directions instead of persisting in one, and then pretend as if nothing has happened.