FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 450

emotraid:

Don't swear, just imagine... mountains, pine forest, squirrels taking biscuits from their hands... One even had breakfast with us, I called her Tanka )))) no telephones no TVs no computers, in the morning we ran naked in the dew with a friend, mindless walks in the mountains for who knows how many kilometres and no one got tired... evenings bonfire, baked potatoes... I lived in paradise for three weeks... ehhhhh

See you all on monday )))) bye.

Imagine... heaven for sure!)))

Yeah, two naked chicks in the woods... well, fuck it, I'm off to the mountains)))) - isn't it a man's paradise)))

eh, into the woods, back sixty years ago, when I still had a healthy liver...:-)))

Not 2220 for sure, but 2320 will be...:-))

not 2220 and 2320 for the next hundred years, unless the quotes change of course)))

I bet a hundred quid on an immediate change in quotes... :-)))

Martingeil:
Yes, two more girls naked in the woods, and I went to the mountains))))) Isn't it a man's paradise)))

Almost every weekend I ride my bike to the mountains, I've been through them all, I wish I could meet at least one naked girl...(((...) ...In the dew... ((((

Kitsan:

Almost every weekend I ride my bike in our mountains, I've ridden all the mountains far and wide, I wish I could meet at least one naked girl...(((...and in the dew... ((((

you are in the wrong place ))))

Sdimm:

You're going the wrong way)))

Tell me about it. Total loser)))

Kitsan:

Tell me about it. Total loser))

maybe not a total loser, but it's the wrong routes, I remember there used to be a line of whatever you want on Saina))))))

Kitsan:

Almost every weekend I ride my bike to our mountains, I've been up and down them all, I wish I could meet at least one naked girl...(((...and in the dew... ((((

Maniac?

I'm screwed.

Margarita, not heard from for a long time, where to look?