FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 353

odiseif:
Told you a couple of weeks ago ... expect a minimum of 1.21 ... and then you can turn around .... By the way, I also said that if there is a reversal ... expect a minimum of 1.45 ... write down 1.45 on a piece of paper and put it in the frame . when we are on top, send it over - I will scribble an autograph))
1.45 on a piece of paper... then my invested broco account will look like an elephant! )) I can't buy there, but I can sell, so I won't sell anything until 1.45. But managed to put money in A-I, now it's fluffing up there. I added the pound, at 1.5471, because it hurts. And seriously, I do not believe in 1.45. I don't even believe in 1.33, alas.

yardex:
I wrote down 1.45... then my investment account at broco will look like an elephant! )) Can't buy there but can sell, so I won't sell anything before 1.45. But managed to put money in A-I, now it's fluffing up there. I added the pound, at 1.5471, because it hurts.
all broco accounts are forcibly closed....

Minus seven two hundred and ninety-two.

Dimka-novitsek:
That's not bad... Although I knew there was a lot of slippage. But kudos to you! :)))

rigc:
all broco accounts are forcibly closed....
Everything works, you can sell, you can't buy, I've only sold a little. True, I don't know how long this can last or what will come of it. But it is an outrage, the insurance companies have to work so as not to harm market participants, you can attack any company that way. They know nothing else but how to steal other people's money.

Euro and pound in different directions.... Anyone have any clever thoughts?

IDLER:
Euro and pound in opposite directions... Anyone have any smart thoughts?
EUR > USD > GBP... ">" means "stronger" now or maybe already in the past... :)))

Dimka-novitsek:

It seems that Mobile has infected a lot of people here with overexposure...

Thank you!!!

Kitsan:

Looks like Mobile's infected a lot of people here with over-sitting...

he's got a serious system ! )))))))