FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 366

Vizard:
well... don't watch the news... don't watch the volumes... don't draw fairy tales... 20p...
I'm sitting here crying ))))

If you do 20 pips a day, you will make 440 pips in 22 working days. I think that's not bad for a simple pip))))

strangerr:

Wizard, hello. Where are the tapers?)))

Hi...yeah, not us...flea...and it's not a working environment for the day...just for a joke...))

bibars:
I say it will, if you mean max. 1,2170. But after the completion of the pullback of the current one.
It will break through and it will be a heel (resistance), and the traded yesterday's (weekly) volume is yesterday's bazaar ("crabs yesterday were..."), and the price is rebounding there! TO YES!!! - who came up with the TA? - Ihmo of course they distract from TA, and what is TA - it is a thing that works, what does not work is excluded from TA.

Current situation:

Ishim:
It will break and it will be a heel (resistance), and the traded volume of yesterday (weekly) is yesterday's bazaar ("crayfish were yesterday..."), and the price is repulsed there! TO YES!!! - who came up with the TA? - Ihmo of course they distract from TA, and what is TA - it is a thing that works, what does not work is excluded from TA.

Did you understand what you said?

ku patsaks )))) you swearing? love to read that... go on ))))

settled from 21270 trawl 77, skip all may, moose at 2150

strangerr:

Did you understand what you said?

I thought I was the only one who didn't get it )))))))

emotraid:

ku patsaks )))) you swearing? love to read that... go on ))))

settled from 21270 trawl 77, skip all may, moose at 2150

Hey, Emo. We're not patsaks, we're chatlans)))

strangerr:

Hello, Emo. We're not patsaks, we're chatlains.)

Well, most dudes are like me who's got chutzpahs. ))))))

Kitsan:

If you do 20pp a day, that's 440pp in 22 working days. I think that's pretty good for a simple pips)))

from 20...with reinvestment...but a lot of people don't realise that...