FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 369

I'm amazed at myself!!! Wow! That's lucky! 29253, I've made more money today than a lot of grown-ups make!

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm amazed at myself!!! Wow! That's lucky! 29253, I've made more money today than a lot of grown-ups make!

Good for you. but keep it together... the most important thing is stability....... let it be smaller, but always...

Dimka-novitsek:

I got a mart from a dead depot where I tipped the tank on Monday, made 6.3 -\.

Thank you!!! Yes, looked it up, six thousand three hundred and thirty quid today. My heart's beating less often.

Is Martyha a robot?

well -\

It doesn't matter, though.

Vizard:

It's hilarious... that's the way to do it... get together, have a good laugh... take a load off and move on... ....)
You take the load off at the forum, while others are working - merging the depot))))

tema077:
oh great of the greats)))
Dimka-novitsek:
Approximately so - the less money out of the deposit at the moment in positions, the higher the level is. The level decreases along with the growth of total deficit on positions. I have noticed the level lower than 300% is extremely bad, lower than 200% is absolutely bad, critical.
tema077:
i know... where did 800k come from? am i a god? am i a sucker god? am i a sucker god?

Level = Funds / Deposit*100.

Dimka-novitsek:
Does Dad know?)))