FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 373

Ishim:
will fall is one, this sell is 25% of open bays is two, will go to 1.19 everything will be on the plus side is three. (sent the gin - knock on it - something's fishy about it)
I added a sell at 1.2153 waiting for 1.2120.

Ishim:
Added a sell of 1.2153 waiting until 1.2120

Talking to yourself?)))

There's no point in settling any more, we're going to the top.

strangerr:

Talking to yourself?))

what about you? was it a deal on the outs? or an afterthought.

strangerr:

Talking to yourself?))

splitting and so on are common in trance practice... in dreams I sometimes copy myself in a few things, it's fun to argue with myself )))))))))

emotraid:

bifurcation and so on are common in trance practice... in dreams I sometimes copy myself in a few things, it's fun to argue with myself )))))))))
30 pips. (bifurcation) actually wrote to Dimke .

Does the last candlestick formation look like a pincer?

Ishim:
what about you? was that a trade on the aud? or an afterthought.

And me? I told you to be interested in your warrants and deposit. But you, Tantrik, so be it, out of old friendship I will reveal one terrible secret: go to Tools-Options in MT and uncheck the box "show trade levels"). Just don't tell anyone, don't)

strangerr:

And me? And I said that you should be interested in your orders and deposit. But you, Tantrik, so be it, out of old friendship I will reveal one terrible secret: in MT you go to Tools-Options and uncheck the box "show trading levels") Just do not tell anyone, do not)
I'm going to profit on sells soon!

strangerr:

And me? And I said that you should be interested in your orders and deposit. But you, Tantrik, so be it, out of old friendship I will reveal one terrible secret: in MT you go to Tools-Options and uncheck the box "show trading levels") Just do not tell anyone, do not)

i did it. nothing has changed or added to the chart - what's the point?