FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 372

strangerr:

And if it doesn't fall, is there a new hang-up?
it will fall, this sell is one, this sell is 25% of open bays is two, go to 1.19 everything will be on the plus side is three. (I sent the genie to knock on her - she's getting wise to something).

I think it's going to go up,

1.18 is postponed as it is very simple

Myth63:

Well, a friend withdrew 30k on a visa in 4 days.
It all depends on the broker. For a "kitchen" brokerage company large sums may not pay out, it depends on their turnover. For firms that use ECN the withdrawal of any amount is not a problem. In Dnepropetrovsk fx-trend.com, for example, we withdrew 2M to the account.

on the advice of Futbolist switched to the New Zealander it's kind of a bit ahead of the euro-bucks starting to move, although the pairs are very similar in appearance, got beaten to 79000

emotraid:
On the advice of Futbolist I switched to the New Zealander, as if slightly ahead of the Euro-Bucks, although the pairs are very similar in appearance, I was beaten to 79000

The new zealander rolled back to 7990 and down.

Ishim:

The New Zealander pulls back to 7990 well there + - and down.

it's up or down ... I don't care where it goes as long as the orders are correct )))))

emotraid:

it's up or down ... I don't care where as long as we open orders correctly )))))
The price will be 7990 and may not even be there.

Ishim:
so it turns out 7990 is the maximum which may not be.

maybe not... I got it out and it's good)))

I got the demo on Insta, it turns out it's more comfortable. I don't know why... I'll go to them with the money)))

emotraid:

I don't care where as long as the orders are opened correctly )))))
golden words))))

On the subject of sneak volumes)))

Here's a buy from the contract on the Aude this morning without any carry-overs: