FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 58

solar:

Yes. I have tics... and on... further... further ))) but the point is not this, even by the way some working systems can be built on Renko.

if without optimization and on the whole history they work, then good.... (you do ts in 1999 of course... then look at the oos for today... and a smooth equi)))) eh, dream dreams...))

2012.07.03 21:31:02 Market talk: Some expect ECB to leave policy unchanged again DJ FOREX

Vizard:

well if without optimization and on the whole history work, then goo.... (you do ts in 1999 of course...then you see oos to today...and smooth equi)))) eh dreams dreams...)))

i'm not greedy basic postulates i can tell you what i use . data collection -> processing -> rationing - > noise whitening - > ))))) system operation ( i.e. the network may not be used) . even more i will tell you. data is formed from present to past, not from past to present ))) such is the absurdity of )))) good luck on the thorny path ))))

solar:

i'm not greedy basic postulates i can tell you what i use . data collection -> processing -> rationing - > noise whitening - > ))))) system operation ( i.e. the network may not be used) . even more i will tell you. data is formed from present to past, not from past to present ))) such is the absurdity )))) good luck on the thorny path ))))

thanks...but i don't need anything for a long time now...just equi(in points) to rollover show on the whole history if available...just for interest to see...or selectively by months or weeks (bad areas)...1-2 screenshots...

strangerr:

Not so doughy how to figure it out? ))))))))
In short, the analysts are confused... The newswire is advising to get out of the Euro/Dollar and buy into the Euro/Pound as the Pound has great prospects...

margaret:
In short, the analysts are confused... The newswire is advising to exit the euro/dollar and buy the euro/pound as the pound has great prospects...
If the pound has big prospects, the euro/lb should fall.

Consider the Euro/Yen to sell, there is a chance to be in a good profit in the morning.

I took more than 200 pips in a couple of days in such a sluggish market.

margaret:
In short, the analysts are confused... The newswire is advising to exit the euro/dollar and buy the euro/pound as the pound has great prospects...
Great! My owl loves uncertainty ))))

Serg51:
If the pound has a big outlook, the euro/pound should fall.
Tell that to the analysts shouting to buy the euro/lb...

margaret:
tell that to the analysts...
There is nothing to tell))) It's a one-action task. Maybe they meant big prospects for a fall in the pound? Then yes.