FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 301

Converging triangle!!! Oh, we're going somewhere, I think upwards! I'm actually a little wary of gold, it's going too fast.

forte928:
the maximum was 1.27-1.29 but it did not come true, why wait till 1.32 is already abnormal...

To my mind your pattern with bullish - divers - is a harbinger of reversal ! and it's too early to bury the euro. when everyone is convinced of the inevitable decline - there is a reversal - a normal correction - turns into a long trend ! IMHO -

We should also look for a bullish divergence in the weeks before the downside if we go without a retracement to 1.25 - we should already be looking at 1.17.

Rustbunch:
The more I watch, the more I am convinced that 1.32 the ava will not see this year(

we will see, before QE3 the eu will be expensive. why uncle ben was silent on it. left it to the eu reduction. as before the u.s. election all the focus will shift to them.

Now for the simplest thing... the americans have 120% debt. this is one country with a slowing economy. the statistics show it very well. who is going to pull it out by its ears??? they will print it right. the conclusion is cheapening.

eurozone is a group of countries and only 5 have problems... The conclusion is that they will help. Why is everyone rushing to Africa for oil??? Right, we will have our own oil... (I am talking about americans)

Before the election, 1.40 is my prediction.

Also, find a single global pivot from any level. no such pivot point is purely arbitrary.

Is it the mt5 that's been running over here? All week, except today, no "old timers" in sight)))

sergey620x:
Is it the mt5 that's been running over here? All week, except for today, no "old timers" are visible))))
There is a badge in Metatrader, so people click on it))))

rigc:
There's an icon in Metatrader, so people click it)))
That's how I got here)

I've actually switched to the pound, more interesting.... the euro is in the jaws of life)

rigc:
There's an icon in Metatrader, so people click it)))
Yeah, and it makes a profit))))

tema077:
I've actually switched to the pound, more interesting.... the euro is in the jaws of life)
then switch to gold))))