Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 38

DmitriyN: Alexander. How should WTO be applied to trading? Have you tried something in this field?

you're so mercenary, though :-) you want to put your spirit in the service of crude metal :-) - I tried something... but it's not a subject for public discussion :-)

We have esotericism, though...

Aleksander:
I've looked at this induke, seems to be pair trading and it doesn't work for me at all.
Files:

wellooooo, anything is not a topic for public(((((((((((( do not tell me how to fly into the future at will to see quotes. so at least teach me how to get a hard-on for 1.5 hours))))))))))))))) and see if we can turn this into gold, forgetting the quotes

DmitriyN:
I've looked at this induke, seems to be pair trading and it doesn't work for me at all.
it's not an indicator... it's an EA... it usually works during trading - when the ticks are coming :-) - Because it's multicurrency, it's not so easy to run it in the tester... but - you can comment the second side in the owl copy - then you can also run it in the tester...

I understand that half of our country lives this way, but this is different, ))) having entered this state there are probably more sub-states that you need to learn to control in order to manage them. though i may not be quite right. 2. I do not know how to see the future but you can feel it rather than predict it. Many people associate seeing the future with eyes, i.e. figurative thinking. but what matters here is how well developed the mechanism of processing information from more subtle perceptions into figurative form and the degree of perception.

Aleksander:
I'm getting to the point where I'm calling advisers indicators. How do I run it in the tester? Do you need to change a lot?

make a copy... and look at the opening and closing operations of the orders... for the second leg - comment them out...

no - not to spoil the owl - a copy for tests - where you will twist the code...

Aleksander:
This is ridiculous. I can't figure out where the second leg is. Which lines should I comment out?

DmitriyN:
This is ridiculous. I can't figure out where the second leg is. Which lines do you want me to comment on?

well look at the second tool where it opens... there you can comment...

---

if(Revers) 
         {
          OPENORDER (Symbol_1, lot, "Sell");
//          OPENORDER (Symbol_2, lot, "Sell");
         }
      else 
         {
         rasLot();
         lot = lot1;
          OPENORDER (Symbol_1, lot, "Sell");
//          OPENORDER (Symbol_2, lot, "Buy");