FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 323

I've been reading Article's posts and have been looking at the BW MFI. That's it!

Vlad72:
You've got it right in the ear

margaret 27.06.2012 10:35 am
Investors seem to be climbing the wall of endless uncertainty. The single currency is likely to fall at the beginning of the week; however it might correct on Thursday by closing short positions before the release of the summit's results. It is safe to say that in case there are no positive solutions, the Euro will continue its downward movement.

If the USD weakens, the strengthening of the dollar will weaken the AUD - but we have to see how grey quotes behave before we can fully understand the strength of the AUD's move...

forte928:

margaret 27.06.2012 10:35 am
Investors seem to be climbing the wall of endless uncertainty. The single currency is likely to fall at the beginning of the week; however it might correct on Thursday by closing short positions before the release of the summit's results. It is safe to say that in case of no positive outcome the Euro will continue its downward movement.

If the USD weakens, the strengthening of the dollar will weaken the AUD - but we have to see how grey quotes behave before we can fully understand the strength of the AUD's move...

Password for this week - Kangaroos going south))))

yes, the bears are being removed...https://www.youtube.com/show?p=Wtesi0T3hm4

If we judge by the Renko, then it looks like until there is a complete reversal downwards, the banquet will continue...

What's the point of doing paperwork if no one has gone anywhere yet?) You will and you will see.

strangerr:
What's the point of doing paperwork if no one has gone anywhere yet?) You will and you will see.
It's boring to just sit around, not everyone has such diverse work at hand as you do. Some people stay in their chairs for eight hours)) staring at charts.

OlegTs:
It's boring to just sit around, not everyone has such a varied job at hand as you do. Some people stay in their chair for eight hours)) staring at charts.

Yeah, I can't stare for 8 hours, have a snack, have a smoke, and then I think it's time to sleep for a couple of hours before the americans, it's hard

OlegTs:
It's boring to just sit around, not everyone has such a varied job at hand as you do. Some people stay in their chairs for eight hours)) staring at the charts.
Sold the pound again)))

Hello everyone !

I'll be here for a while...

I have a question:

EUR/CHF what are your ideas ??? Mona for foundations ...