FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 316

Serg51:
Have read your posts, but not ripe for discussion. The strategy only works well with the right direction, otherwise there is a huge long-term drawdown. On small deposits and PAMM accounts it is not acceptable. That is why I am interested in technologies of determining the future price direction. In particular Professor Bocharnikov(https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.ozon.ru/person/341958//), who is also a military scientist in the past, is ready to help with this. He has been forecasting the trend for more than a decade using Fuzzy Logic technology, including for the National Bank of Ukraine.

AAAA Well now it is clear why the NBU has the dolar as a dead weight )))) ahem ... and I thought ... this is a fuzzy logic.

solar:

AAAA Well now I see why the NBU's dollar is as good as dead )))) hmmm... And I thought... So much for fuzzy logic .

hilarious...i was spinning too...not much of a cut...

solar:

Ahhhh, now I see why the NBU's dolar is dead))) ahem, and here I was thinking... so much for fuzzy logic.
Hryvnia is not allowed to float freely))))

installyator:
What a bear picture, I got tickets the other way ))))

...It's also said that the trend is a train with two locomotives, one at the front and one at the back, driven by Doll, who has a split personality.

so the chances are 50/50 if you don't get hit by a train with a ticket ;)))

Vizard:

I'm hilarious... I've been twisting for a while now... I didn't get much of a cut...
The result is obtained immediately if you twist the handle of the meat grinder...))) There should be a scientific approach to complex topics))))

Serg51:
The result is immediate if you twist the handle of the meat grinder...))) There should be a scientific approach to complex topics)))

By the way you will be surprised (if you don't know) but fusi is in washing machines ))))

Serg51:
The hryvnia is not allowed to float freely)))
After the elections to the Rada, we will have time to swoon as the hryvnia falls into the abyss - the dollar into the sky:)))

Serg51:
What kind of friend is he if he changes all the time)))

That's my point exactly)))

Serg51:
The result is immediate if you twist the handle of the meat grinder...))) There should be a scientific approach to complex topics)))

Tell Yusuf, he is an associate professor of economics... we are simple guys with three grades ahead of us)))

plaza:
After the elections to the Rada, we will have time to take a breath - the hryvnia into the abyss - the dollar into the sky:)))

I would not be at all surprised if we see this "miracle" in autumn)))