FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 325

Galina:

Igot into longs onEUR/CHF for 0.9 lot. I've been in it for three weeks now. I'm still dangling about 2,000p. But my idea is simple:

I think it will shoot upwards, then I'll exit with a profit of about 350,000 - 380,000r.

Stop just nothing, under the flat, there is about 22 (220 points on five-digit) points stop.

I have charged 12 000 r. on 1 to 500 leverage. Almost all securities are in the pledge))))

In short, if it breaks through the lower support I have lost about 10,000p.

And if it goes upwards, the movement should be strong.

So I am sitting in it.

How much longer do I have to wait? What are your thoughts ???

P.S. the avalanche has nothing to do with it ) By the way, that's how I trade it. It's fine.)

congratulations !

Maybe you can send me some version of your working Avalanche in a private message, in tete-a-tete mode, of course... I'd like to have a closer look at it...

Yes EUR/CHF just a line!!!! Who knows...

Galina:

Hello everyone !

I'll be here for a while... I have a question:

EUR/CHF what are your ideas ??? Mona for foundations ...

What I respect Mrs. Galina for is not looking for easy ways.

))

It should go up at one o'clock, it is better not to put stops at all, they will take away 100 percent, it is better to put buy limits.

RekkeR:

What I respect about Ms Galina is that she does not take the easy way out.

))

One line isn't enough for you, so you have six more lines)))

strangerr:

Madame Galina, for your sake I am even willing to postpone my afternoon nap))) On eurochief I have only one idea - a sell.

There are no fish there!!!

Galina:

Igot into longs onEUR/CHF for 0.9 lot. I've been in it for three weeks now. I'm still dangling about 2,000p. But my idea is simple:

I think it will shoot upwards, then I'll exit with a profit of about 350,000 - 380,000r.

Stop just nothing, under the flat, there is about 22 (220 points on five-digit) points stop.

I have charged 12 000 r. on 1 to 500 leverage. Almost all securities are in the pledge))))

In short, if it breaks through the lower support I have lost about 10,000p.

And if it goes upwards, the movement should be strong.

So I am sitting in it.

How much longer do I have to wait? What are your thoughts ???

P.S. the avalanche has nothing to do with it ) By the way, that's how I trade it. I'm fine with it.)

It's like I've been written off) It's all the same. That's the bad thing, so many have stood up as well. I'll stand to the last man, but I'm pretty sure that before the north, the stilettos will knock my feet off.

SEVER11:

There are no fish there!!!

It is still being launched)))

OlegTs:
One line wasn't enough for you, so you drew six more)))
Hi, Skype back.

I would recommend not trading at all until Monday, or, if you can't wait, until Friday.

solar:

I would recommend not trading at all until Monday, if you can't wait until Friday.

I don't see why not. If you salt with tp 12 pips GBP/USD on pullbacks, then such a flat day brings results just like in a good trend)))