FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 160

... End of Friday = spinning, spinning - I want to cheat...

artikul:
It won't fall any more, the locomotive is out ))))

It will go down a bit, the muving told me, he wants to get down to 2580, and your adviser is crooked ))))

emotraid:

I think the muving said he wanted to get down to 2580, but your EA is crooked ))))
Maybe it is crooked, but it sold well from the top and got into buy at the bottom ))))

emotraid:

will go down a bit, the muving told me, he wants to get down to 2580, and your adviser is crooked ))))
Trust me, Emo. I have several sells open and one of them is at 1.2404 (the lowest) on the account where I trade on the middle market. So, I am 99% sure that I will close all of them in profit. I should add - in the near future (medium term)

MobileMan:
trust me, emo. I have several sells open and one of them is at 1.2404 (the lowest) on the account where I am mid-square. So, I am 99% sure that I will close all of them in profit. I should add - in the near future (in terms of medium-term)

I'm a pips trader, I need it here and now, not waiting for manna from heaven for weeks... I'd shoot myself with a bullet )))

artikul:
Maybe a crooked one, but it sold well from the top and got into a low-end buy ))))

yep yep, got the onion too? )))

emotraid:

it's good, but i'm a pipsqueak, i need it here and now, not waiting for weeks for manna from heaven, with all the drawdowns... i'd kill myself)))

yeah yeah, you got the onion too? )))

What a grail )))) Many would like to know at what point this or that car will fundamentally change direction )))) I know it ))))

Evra euro. I would like to hear the local opinion on the eur achif. Do you believe in intervention, and if so, in what form?

artikul:
A real grail )))) A lot of people would like to know at what point this or that car will fundamentally change direction )))) I know it ))))

congratulations! I'll come to your place for a barbeque then, you'll earn a mile before me, I have cars all by themselves and everyone else thinks they're stupid ))))

MobileMan:

Evra euro. I would like to hear the local opinion on the eurachif. Do you believe in intervention, and if so, in what form?

I put a few hundred quid in my account (I wouldn't trust SNB any more) and opened a buy without TP, with stopout at 1.1970.

I started to buy without TP, stopped out at 1.70. I spent a long time reading, watching and waiting. After that I came to this approach.

sever32:

I poured a few hundred quid on my account (I don't trust SNB any more) and opened buy without TP, stopout at 1.1970.

For a long time I read, watched and waited. After that I came to this approach.

you've still got a good margin.

I came in much steeper. Because I believe that 1.2000 is not going to happen. I think there are big pending orders and they just won't give this level