FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 163

solar:

if they hadn't poured the bastards into the glass, they would have gone downhill a long time ago, but now .... no words... just drooling to spit.

Why didn't you go up?)))

artikul:
Why are you like that, Stepochka has honestly admitted that he needs analytics to fill the airwaves )))) There is nothing to see or talk about ))))

Stepashka made it through the TV and now he may open a trading course and broadcast nonsense about stochastics to people like me... When I remember the studies I am still upset about the 17 thousand tenge wasted (I got it through an acquaintance at a discount... The teachers are lousy ))))

artikul:

The councillor got in on the shares )))

Right, retest1.2616 from above, but Friday, we may stay here))))

strangerr:

Right, retest1.2616 from above, but Friday, we can stay here))))
One hour before the close, I'll cover the positions ))))

Gina said that the selimits of the mobilmine at 1.269 will not be taken today... so no boom.

Frightened foreign football fans, Ukrainian Foreign Ministry shocked

PS doesn't fit, here

emotraid:

Stepashka made it, he got into TV and now he may open a trading course and broadcast nonsense about stochastics to people like me... When I remember the studies I am still upset for the 17 thousand tenge wasted (I got a job with a goddamn friend at a discount... The teachers are crap ))))).
I still need to know at least something, beads, asks, stops, profits and other stuff )))

Silent:
Gina said that the selimits of the mobilmine at 1.269 will not be taken today... so no boom.

i was just scaring him, but he's not scared))) i've got an rip at 26622

Silent:

Frightened foreign football fans, Ukrainian Foreign Ministry shocked

PS doesn't fit, here

I have nothing to do tomorrow, I'm going to look at this zoo)))

artikul:
Well, one has to know something anyway, there are bids, asks, stops, profits, and other stuff ))))

I've learned a lot more from free books and seminars on the Internet and forums ))))