FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 281

costy_:
thank you all for responding

MobileMan:

Guys, gathering public opinion - which comes first - 100pp up or 100pp down?!

100pp up, bought on Friday on pullbacks down, now a small gap down, which suggests the same, close the gap and move further north...

Let's test my electrosensory skills))))

OlegTs:

100 up, bought on Friday on pullbacks down, now a small gap down, which suggests the same, close the gap and move further north....

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

OlegTs:

100 up, bought on Friday on pullbacks down, now a small gap down, which suggests the same, close the gap and move further north....

Continuation of the fall for the upside ... realistically from 2450 we will start rising upwards there is a support line by the andrews' forks

forte928:
Maximum at 2600, then a pullback and continuation of fall to rise ... The realistic idea is to start rising from 2450, where the support line is based on Andrews' Forks.
Do you think 1.2450 is a bottom or a stop?

Serg51:
Do you think 1.2450 is a bottom or a stop?

Completion of the fourth wave, then the fifth wave to 2850... but this is +/- 50 pips... The higher TFs always give a bigger margin of error - it is difficult to take candle shadows into account - it all depends on the volatility of the market...

forte928:

Completion of the fourth wave

or the first...))

It depends on which timeframe it is only the first wave for H4 it is the fourth.

forte928:
It depends on which timeframe it is only the first wave for H4 it is the fourth...
I'm not talking about the TF. You are looking at an uptrend and I am looking at the beginning of a downtrend.

Serg51:
I don't mean the TF. You are looking at an uptrend and I am looking at the beginning of a downtrend.

There is no downtrend yet, there is a correction which may turn into a trend if the level of 2450 is broken...