FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 153

emotraid:

you guys... I don't smoke chuka ))))

did i promise you pilaf? i'll make a note that you like pilaf... i also make amazing guira lagman and many other things, i love cooking and caring for my friends ))))

I have never eaten at a Kazakh millionaire's house )))

emotraid:

you guys... I don't smoke gut )))

Gin is in the genes of all Athens natives, so relax, but lagman is great))))

emotraid:

you guys... I don't smoke chuka ))))

did i promise you pilaf? i'll make a note that you like pilaf... i also make amazing guira lagman and many other things, i love cooking and karming my friends ))))

What is this?

Sdimm:

Gin is in the genes of all A-athinians, so relax, and lagman is a good thing))))

i don't even drink Friday night legal beer for two months (i attend free training with the Great Northern Tradition) (if it wasn't for free, i wouldn't go)))))) I like myself very much as a weed))

strangerr:

What is this?

noodles with meat and special sauce, with lots of spices and vegetables, tastes divine, I learned it from an old Uighur woman )))

emotraid:

I don't even drink Friday night legal beer for two months (I go to free trainings on the Great Northern Tradition) (if it wasn't for free I wouldn't go)))))) I like myself very much as a poisoner)))

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about your incoherent speech))))) which is a product of genetic engineering combined with local conditions))))

Sdimm:

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about your incoherent speech)))))

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I stand corrected, I'm off to watch football, see you all tomorrow for a 2,000 pips profit )))) paca...

emotraid:

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'm off to watch football, see you all tomorrow for a 2,000 pips profit )))) paca...

cheers to you too ))))

Sdimm:

all the best to you, too ))))

I join in.

Who's got the euro by the ass? Let go of me now, you punk-ass punk-ass punk-ass punk-ass punk-ass punk-ass punk-ass!