Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 15

DmitriyN:
A bear can be "approached" with a large piece of meat, leave him a piece of meat and walk away in peace. He will no longer be interested in humans.

Yeah, right. Fat employees of all sorts of administrations give any piece of meat a run for its money.

DmitriyN:
A bear may be "approached" with a big piece of meat, leave him a piece of meat and leave quietly. A man will no longer be of interest to him.

The main thing is not to confuse the meat with your sirloin.

You have to use a marker for insurance purposes. On the meat - "meat", the rest is creative.

joo:
Kick the dog's ass - cheap and angry! - and sharpen the sausage yourself.

What if it's a Chihuahua? It would be ungodly to hurt such a small dog.

When she sees a big and hungry man, she'll give up the bone herself out of fear))

paukas:

The main thing is to make sure he doesn't confuse the meat with your sirloin.

You have to use a marker for insurance purposes. On the meat - "meat", the rest is creative.

alexx_v:

Andrey, do not take money from Denis, he will definitely come in case of something with a soldering iron and will say that he was deceived, he was promised a shitty gold mine and he fell for it, but in fact it turns out to be a pyramid scheme, where everybody runs the risk of investing, where they pay the next at the expense of the previous and it is carefully hidden from everyone and everything and nobody knows the secret even under torture. ))

You must be a very special person, because you not only failed to understand what I wrote, but you understood it in exactly the opposite symmetry.

The principle reminds me of this:

A man comes to the landlord (broker) and asks:
- How much can a bar of gold the size of a horse's head be worth?
The landlord, without answering, claps his hands:
- Give us a drink and a snack, and serve us lunch! Sit down, sit down, don't be shy, drink, eat whatever you like...

Oh, I remember!

at my former workplace, colleagues used to have fun like that too, playing the "mutual aid fund" - they would chip in a small sum from their salaries and raffle off the jackpot, and it would be fun and enjoyable,

and most importantly, no one intended to rule the world... What kind, good-looking people!

denis_orlov:
You must be a very special person because you not only understood nothing of what I wrote, but you understood exactly the opposite symmetrically

Why would you say that?

jelizavettka:

What if it's a Chihuahua? It would be ungodly to hurt such a small dog.

When she sees a big and hungry man, she loses a bone in fear))

A pack of wolves went into a village to steal chickens, or anything else they could steal. They came to the fence of the richest house, when suddenly the leader of the pack yells: "Gundos the dog, Gundos the dog!!!!" - and everyone stumbled into the forest in wild terror. The last one, not in a hurry, is a young but strong teenager wolf cub. He asks an old wolf who was one of the last to run: "Hey, old man, why are you all running so fast? - Gundos the dog is so small and decrepit, why is everyone afraid of him? He doesn't even have any teeth!" And the old wolf said, "Yeah, and do you know how cold his lips are?!!!"

(c) Georgian fairy tale - "The Tale of the Gundos Dog"

alexx_v:

what makes you think that?

Probably the same as your colourful description of my outrage...

from scratch :)

by the way, i've considered the idea of "investing", knowing exactly where and why i'm doing it.

but i'm not attracted to it, it smells bad.